Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

"Who we'll can she hear through the barrier?" Daniel asked, keeping an eye on the demon. "Would going inside do any good?"

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

When Terry heard Daniel's suggestion,she had an idea,but she simply nodded and made herself invincible.Not even her mates could see her.She glided thought them straight in to the wall from the building the succubi was.In less than 1 minute she was on top of it,behind the monster's back.She didn't notice Terry."Ok..on you mark..one...two.."Terry thought in her as she got closer."THREE!!"she jurked in her.The succubi scream in pain falling of the building.Terry blocked her head causing memory loss.The monster landed in front of the group roostering violently and helplessly"Ṅ̷̜̠͎̣̋̂̄̿͜͝O̶̫̭̭̦̯̳͊ͮW͈̞̌ͣ̐ͭ̿̐!̟̩̱̻̺͉̯ͬ̽ͤ͡!̆͒̐͗̆ͧ̃̓̽͏͎̯͉̜̀S̪̙̯ͯͯH̘̞͔͔̱͙̫̯͂̅ͣͩ͂̏͊͆O͈͙̱̲̰̥̘̖ͩ͂̏̒͢O̘̰͍̱͖̱ͫ͒ͪͯͥ̽͌͘ͅT̵̠̖̳̤̰ͮ̒̎̓̅̉̀̚̚ ̶̶̶̪̩͍̘̳͓̪͉ͪͯH̷̰̦̖̝̰͗̂͋͊̽̐͋͒E͒ͬ͑̾̒ͯ̇҉̘R̲̩͙͈̖̪͑̓͋͆ͬ͂̎!̺̘̖̠̥̮̺͛ͫ̽̾̅̄ͨ͟͜!̛͕̰̦̣̖̣̓ͨͤͯͣ̓̑̕A raspy voice came out of the monster's mount

Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

Naoko was looking at the succubi and was surprised when it talked.

"Shoot her?" Naoko tilted her head. "Was that....Alexei!" She turned to look at him "Shoot her! You have the chance now!"

Daniel laughed.

"Good job, Terry." He said with a smile.

He moved a hand and a transparent paw big enough to crush a human appeared and he rested it on the demon, pinning it.

"You want it in pain, I can do that." He said, looking at Regal.

He looked down at the demon.

"You might wanna get out of there, Terry."

Naoko nodded. "Alexei is right. I am curious about why this demon would try to spy us" she then looked straight into the succubi's eyes. "If you don't answer our questions...well..." she slowly took out one of her daggers from under her skirt. "We can try it the hard way. Trust me, Daniel and myself would be more gentle than that barrier there. Now talk or suffer the consequences" Naoko said to the succubi

The succumbi stuck her tounge out at them and so in response regal pulled the chain into the barrier and thus smashed the succumbi into it causing her to be electrified. He then pulled her off. "And now you know what happens when a demon touches Kruka's Barrier" said Regal

Naoko just laughed at the Succubi. "See? I told you it would be easier if you just talked. Now, will you talk? or would you like to feel more pain from that barrier?" she asked the Succubi.

Daniel grinned in a way that made him look reptilian.

"And trust me," he said to the trapt demon, "if the nice barrier ain't working, there's a few tricks I would love to try on you."

Regal smiled and nodded as he walked through the barrier and slowly dragged the succumbi towards it. Letting the tension rise before the demon cracked "Alright! Alright! I'll Talk! " she exclaimed

Naoko looked at Regal.

"Let's give her a chance Regal, it is obvious this demon is afraid of having another "shock therapy" with the barrier. Besides, if she is seriously hurt then she is going to be unable to give us the information we want" she then looked at the succubi. "Alright, start talking and no lies or else"

The demon took in a deep breath then she spoke as fast as she could as if she had about 30 seconds to tell them. "Master Lucius sent me to check on the big burst of light cause all the others were gone so i did and then i saw it was an angel's spell so i decided to stay on the outside of it, but then i saw all of you and got bored so i wanted to have some fun but you saw me as an enemy to kill and so here i am so please dont kill me!"

It took Alexei a couple of seconds to make sense of the Succubi's explanation, once he had he raised an eyebrow skeptically and glanced over at Kruka. "Well, what do you suppose we should do with it now?" Alexei asked.

Terry was already out of the monster's body after Daniel told her.She made sure that she unblocked the succubi's mind so the memory come back to her.She could do nothing but watch the whole situation.And then she started questioning herself:How was that pressure from Daniel's dragon paw so familiar?Even what he said after the succubi got electrified was so familiar too.Deja vu?

She thought about the explanation."Letting her go might cause more trouble"

"That's enough Regal" Naoko said to the angel. "She may be an enemy BUT we are not murderers like those demons"

Naoko then looked at the Succubi and sighed.

"For the time being you will be kept alive, but give us even the smallest sign of troubles and I personally will cut your head off" Naoko had a cold gaze on her eyes while looking at the Succubi and showing her dagger to her. "Do you understand, right?"

Daniel laughed without humor.

"You might not kill defenseless enemies, but it's kind of all part of who I am." He stated.

He gave the demon a look. Fire smoldered in his eyes.

"I vote we roast her now and be done with it."