Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

Naoko looked at Daniel.

"I'm sure you are happy the way you are" Naoko said with some sarcasm. "But I think she can be more useful if she is alive."

Naoko looked back the Succubi.

"I say we give her a chance" she said. "But whatever the choice is, we have to make it as a team"

"Well....um....."she looked at the succubi unsure what to do.On the one hand she didn't want to show mercy to a creature like that but on the other hand she agreed with Naoko,they were not murderers like them...Murderers...murderers...Terry's expression became black and serious as the words and sentences flooded her mind.Even what Daniel said earlier 'to the succubi 'there's a few tricks I would love to try on you''were part of the flood.She didn't realized that her vision blured like a television with low signal as some of her shattered memories started coming back to her

The first flashback took her in what it seem to be an Asylum room with a 2 edge mirror which Terry was desperately and agressively trying to break with her own bare fists.One the one side of the mirror she could see her own reflection:she wasn't pale and she had normal legs not the mermaid-stuck-together legs like now.Which means--she was still alive when this flashback happened!!The other side of the mirror was a one of the scientists that were testing her.He was quite enterntained

T:Let me go already!!I'm sick of this thing!Where are they?My parents.....Are they alright?What did you do to them?

S:Don't you remember darling?The car crash?

T:Car Crash?Wait...are they...dead?!

S:I'm afraid I can't reveal that my dear.Now,there's a few tricks I would love to try on you

Before she could even react,the second flashback attacked.This time,she was on the middle of the road.This time her legs where sewed and she felt the same pressure that she felt when she was in succubi's body.She was held down by a paw....with huge crow like nails when she looked up she saw a demonic creature letting a scream.That's were here flashbacks ended and her consciousness came back in the present situation.Her face showed shock and fear. She knew she had to be sensible,but how?Decisions weren't her thing.Then she got it."We'll need her,maybe she knows where is the seed of hell"she said as she looked at her had as she saw the timer still showing 5 days left.

She wanted to know more of what happened before she died.That monster and the car crash......but that wasn't the scariest part.Remember when I said that the word the''murderers''word was stuck in her head?Well,that's because after some turn of events in her afterlife  that made her think that she may be a murderer herself.And it will be very complicated to explain to the others...The only loved ones she had right now

(I apologize for the bad passing and mixed fonts >__< )

Alexei watched as Terry's expression turned dark and upset. Though he bit back a comment, he told himself that if she wanted to speak about it then she would. He turned his gaze to Daniel. "Well, it looks like the succubi gets to live."

Naoko was not listening to the conversation but was more focused on watching Terry's different expressions.

"Terry...are you..." she stopped. "No, if she wants us to known, she will tell us once she is ready" Naoko thought and looked at the Succubi. "Well, it looks like you will live today"

Daniel watched Terry for a moment then sighed.

"Fine, if you feel like that, we'll keep it alive." He relented.

He glared down at the demon.

"Just remember when you do make trouble, I have very little patience."

Naoko just sighed and gave Daniel a bored look

"I wonder what we would do to you if you were in her place. You're not even human and could be a danger to us all, right? But hey, that's just me thinking out loud about potential danger to us. Think of it as a "What if" situation, we could have dangerous dragons instead of demons all over the place and she could be our ally who would save your life" Naoko said to Daniel.

"Dragons are greedy, selfish beings of immense power, but can be barged slash reasoned with." Daniel explained, though with no sign of offense. "Demons are fallen angels who, by most people's standards, are an excellent example of evil. If our captive has refute or defense against what I have said, I'm all ears."

Daniel then snorted.

"Besides, any way you cut it, me helping against demons, her helping against dragons, even me helping against dragons, you still have someone saying that we should smoke the captive."

He held out a hand against a rebuttal.

"I'm willing to give leaving the demon alive a try if one of you can come up with a way that keeps her out of our hair and her claws out of our backs as we work. Otherwise, if you still feel squeamish about killing our guest here, go dry off or see if this place has got food, something inside and let me and Regal worry about dealing with our friend here."

Alexei listened to the conversation without saying a word. Finally he shrugged. "I have no Idea where we could keep the Succubi, though I still do not believe that we should kill her. It simply doesn't seem right to me."

Regal got bored with the discussion and without having the others come up with a conclusion he hit her with an electrical charge and the shot her in the head with what seemed like a needle. Thus killing the demon and ending the discussion.

Alexei stared in shock as Regal killed the demon. He crossed his arms, his blue eyes cold. "I know she was a demon. But I still do not believe it is right to kill anything when they are begging to be allowed to live. It isn't right."

Still appearing agitated, Alexei walked a short distance away where he stood, glaring at ground.

Daniel gave Regal a sour look.

"We could have at least had the others go inside for that." He chided.

He transferred his sour look to the demon's corpse then shrugged.

"Oh, well. At least it is done."

Though he didn't show it, he was actually worried about this little episode. Terry in particular seemed disturbed about the idea of killing the demon. Having it done right in front of her might have serious repercussions in future.

"And probably not just her." He thought, looking at Alexei walking away.

Now, unfortunately, he had do something icky. He reached down and picked up the body.

"I'll take care of this." He said and started walking away from the group.

In a split second,Terry was greeted by horrid image of the succubi being electruded to death by Regal,leaving her to back up like Alexei and covering her mount with her hands.''Whaa...!"She looked at Regal in even bigger shock"Whyy...We could have used her for more information!...What were you thinking?!We all agreed on keeping her!she was really pissed of Regal of his reckless desicion.But then she remembered"But we didn't ask for Kruka's opinion...What would he think about this situation?!"She looked at Kruka,not knowing if he was uncountious or..maybe worse.Daniel took away the body.Terry didn't know what to do.And there wasn't anything to do.She gave a last mad look at Regal before she headed to Kruka,like she wanted to tell him"Think twice before doing something"."This whole succubi incident..it was a waste of precious time"she thought as she looked at the timer on her hand.''Let me check Kruka's pulse"

Naoko was staring at Regal."I thought Angels were the "good" guys but...you just proved that Angels are the same as most of the Demons..." she then turned around. " You are just another monster" with that Naoko walked away from Regal.It was unfortunate, no matter how much Naoko wanted to spare the succubi, Regal killed her in the end. Naoko was very upset, with both herself and the Angel. How was it possible to murder someone and not feel anything? Was that really necessary to become an angel? to lose your feelings?Naoko noticed when Daniel took the corpse away and wondered what he would do but quickly dismissed the thought. Daniel and Regal, she wondered how that little episode was going to disrupt their frail relationship in the future, no matter how little or how much, that episode was going to have serious consequences with the group.

Alexei watched Daniel lift the Succubi and take the body away, Alexei then walked over to where Terry was checking Kruka's pulse. He sighed and bent down on the other side of the angel, his expression still unhappy. He looked up at Terry and gave her a half smile, which perhaps looked something more like a grimace. "I understand that she was a demon but that was still uncalled for, especially since we had decided to let the Succubi live," Alexei said shaking his head irritably. "I'm sorry if it bothered you too much Miss Terry. It was certainly a terrible thing to see." He'd seen that Regal killing the demon had upset her (it had upset him too though perhaps not as much) and he felt rather bad.

Before daniel took the body Regal pulled the needle out of its head and turned to the others. "This is all ofthat demons memories. With this we dont need her" he then looked at Naoko "you are correct and yet incorrect. Demons are MOSTLY evil souls but can be good. Angels are MOSTLY good souls but can be bad. I was trained by god and had been told to leave no demon standing no matter what the cost. Even if it is against my own morals." He told her "im a war angel and killing demons and protecting the human race is all i know."

Kruka groaned in his unconsious state. But seemed to be recovering rather fast.

The other red ligyt kept shooting across the sky and seemed a bit closer

Daniel turned some corners to get out of sight of the others. He flopped the dead demon down.

"Why couldn't you have done something stupid like get away or attack us?" He accused the corpse. "Then killing you wouldn't have been such a problem."

He sighed.

"Inconsiderate creatures, demons." He lamented.

He took in a deep breath. He exhaled with fire from the astral form of his true face. A few seconds later, all that was left of the demon was ash. The image of a dragon head disappeared and Daniel nodded to himself.

He went back to the others, making note of the frigid atmosphere of the group.

"Great." He muttered to himself.

"Alright."he said loud enough for the others to hear him. "Looks like we are gonna be a little more careful about eavesdroppers."

He glanced over at Regal.

"How much protect is Kruka gonna need in his state?"

"None at all unless Lucius himself is going to come here himself." He replied

---------------------

???'s Diary

Entry 2

4 days 5 hours 35 minutes 60 seconds

1 escape 200 deaths

Lucius is getting anxious he wants the humans eradicated but cant seem to kill them.first a group of inncubus and then the hyrda.... He must be planning something. The group still needs a psi-mechanic but finding one may be hard. Lastly we have just a few days till the destruction of Japan. They better hurry.

-------------------

"You are correct and yet incorrect. Demons are MOSTLY evil souls but can be good. Angels are MOSTLY good souls but can be bad." Naoko listened to RagalNaoko was getting more and more angrier with every passing second."Is that so? Well, it doesn't matter what you say anymore. You killed that poor demon when she was terrified and didn't wanted to die" Naoko said to Regal."I was trained by God and had been told to leave no demon standing no matter what the cost. Even if it is against my own morals." was Regal's response"Morals? I seriously doubt you or your kind have "morals" and by the look of it, I'm considering that "God" does not have any morals either." Naoko sighed."Alright. Looks like we are gonna be a little more careful about eavesdroppers." Daniel said to the group.By this point Naoko was totally ignoring the conversation, thinking about the course of action they, or maybe just her, would have to take from that point onwards. For some moments she was even considering leaving the group and work alone but that would be rather difficult and she knew it.

"Kruka has many morals unlike me...." Said Regal before putting his gun on his back "and he is the only black winged angel in heaven.... Put that into thought." Regal then walked back through te barrier and into the building to rest.