Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

Rei was amazed, even though he was an Angel himself, watching those from "above" fall was an exciting experience in itself."Impressive, and whoever fell didn't destroyed the whole building" Rei said in an amused tone, then warped once again to the spot the Angel had landed.

when rei warped he saw in the impact area. a girl who had curled up, she had 6 white wings and a large red and white bow on her back, she had long pink hair and wore a dress, she seemed to be asleep.

Rei saw the angel that had fallen, a pink haired girl with 6 white wings."Interesting. Perhaps she is an Archangel or maybe even one of the Vedas, but that would be impossible" Rei said while getting close to the angel girl.Once he was close enough, he got on one knee and moved the girl's hair so he could take a look of her face."Such a young angel" was all that Rei said. 

Suddenly without any warning her wings opened and flapped sending her sliding across the surface of the floor then in a quick flurish the angel had the bow drawn back at Rei's head "be ye Ally or foe!" A book that was on a string that slung over her shoulder had rested at her hip

Edited by Arrow

Rei slowly put his hands up."Easy there, I am not your enemy if that is what you want to know." Rei quickly glanced at the book. "Ah I see, a Chronicler" Rei was staring at the girl. "Do you mind putting that bow down? You don't want to start a fight you can't win against me. Besides, like I said I am not your enemy" he lowered his hands. "My name is Rei, what is your name ?" Rei asked the girl.

She didnt lower her bow "im not chronicaler. Im a tactician! And i keep track of what has happened over time in my diary!" She said her voice clearifed the fact that she was reallly young almost a new angel"

"A Tactician it is then" Rei smiled. "And I think it is polite to give your name once someone gave their name to you, right? Or are things in Heaven so bad that they don't teach manners to the younger generation of angels anymore?" he asked to the young girl.

"Anka, what a nice name, it means "Grace" on some human languages" Rei looked at the sky. "Tell me Anka, what do I need to do so you can put that bow down? I'm starting to believe that you want to kill me" he smiled at her.

Rei chuckled. "Very perceptive Anka. You are right, I am not one of your comrades but as you can see" Rei spread his wings. "I am also an angel, as for who I am...well...I am someone who wasn't happy with the way "God" was taking care of things. I am what you would call a Fallen Angel, one who rejected the "rules" set by God."

"Ah yes, just let me tell you something Anka, whatever they teached you up there is completely worthless, they don't teach you about mercy or fighting for what is right, they only teach you to follow "orders" but then, what happen to "free will" or mercy or caring for other beings." Rei shook his head. "Perhaps you are just like that other Angel who killed that poor Succubi and if that is the case, I will take my leave now." Rei's hair began to glow. "Before I go I will give you one advice. Do not follow orders without asking the reasons because not everything God do is right" saying that Rei vanished.

"Uh! You bastard! You know nothing of my heaven! Nothing!" She yelled as she eased offher bow "i have my freedom i was taught nothing up there! I was told what to do and that is to help the humans and that is final!" She growled

Regal ran towards the building he saw Anka hit

Daniel pounded pavement behind Regal. He made a mental note to invite the angels to the Dream Realm where he could teach them something about the art of landing.

"Speaking of which." He said to himself.

Using the momentum he had gained while running, he leapt into the air. While in mid air, a pair of gigantic dragon wings spread behind him. Though scale made it a little odd, the wings seemed to line up on Daniel's back. He soared through the air and made it to Anka's crash sight. His wings vanished and he landed lightly a yard away from Anka.

"Glad to see you made it." He said dryly.

Daniel gave the bow a put upon look. Sighing, he raised his hands.

"I'm one of the good guys here." he said. "Odd as that sounds. Your friend Regal should be here presently."

he sniffed the air. There had been someone else here.

"Did someone else meet you?" he asked. "Oh dear. Where are my manners? My name is Daniel."

Terry got worried when she saw all those demons trying to break through the metal barrier."Should I help the sur..Hey wait!"Terry yelled at Rei but he flew of to the landed angel."Oh god,what have I dragged myself into?!"She look at the demons and couldn't bare what she was looking at."Go away. Go away Go away Go away"the hopeless begs  activated her insticts..Her eyes glowed bight her iris was barely visible and her fists were elecitisity charged.In the next minute,from the apartment could be heard a montrous scream followed with huge banging on the metal barrier and strong light through the holes of the barrier(if there are any)Terry was on rampage.She couldn't control what she was doing because there was another flashback playing in her head(tell if you want me to write the flashbacks,they're kinda long)

As the rampage was over,she came back to normal.She looked like she blacked out and now she's back."Uhhhm...what happened?"she scrathed her head she looked around confused.There were scratch marks,burned marks and convexеd areas on the barrier..it was almost destroyed as she looked down she saw...3 demon corpses .Her eyes widened in horror not knowing what happened."Did I....did this?''she used telekinesis on the bodies and hid them in the school.The silence remained as she was thinking many scary thoughts "I...I murdered them..."she whispered quietly in herself,her face looked dark"Just like I killed.."tears streamed down her face as she felt the pain from her sins.She couldn't help it.She felt way to guilty even they were not even up to something good.She quickly wiped them off"Not now..not now..I have to check the survivor"she went back to the apartment.The ghost went throught the barrier in a dark room as the only a weak dim light showed the "secret" hiding in it.She still had a sad expression but she was happy that at least the stranger wasn't hurt"Hey,are you ok ?Can you see me?"she asked gently.

Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

Rei appeared once again were he had left Terry, he was somewhat annoyed with Anka and the other angel."Things up there are out of control and no one is doing anything to change it...perhaps I should...what?"Rei then noticed the destruction around the place."What happened here?" he was a little surprised but then heard Terry."Hey,are you ok ?Can you see me?" she said."Oh, perhaps she is inside now. I think I should wait here, I don't want to scare the survivor if there is any" Rei crossed his arms as his mind drifted away.(@Sandra - I think you should to the flashbacks, that way we can learn more about Terry's past)

The Male had his hands cupped tightly over his ears so he couldn't have heard anything that just went down but nails, bullets, iron pellets, and kitchen knives floated around him in mid air

The angel flapped her wings "im anka. Now what do you want!"

Edited by Arrow

"I want to save this little island and all the little humans on it." Daniel practically exploded. "Then I want to get back to the nice little dream I was living."

He remained silent for a moment as he composed himself.

"I'm here with Regal and Kruka. If those names mean anything to you, could you stop pointing that thing at me?"

Alexei followed Regal to the building the other Angel had fallen on top of. It took him a bit longer to reach the building than it had taken Daniel however, considering he couldn't fly nor float.

Upon reaching the building where Anka was, Alexei lifted his bow upon seeing the Anka with hers out. He lowered it almost immediately however, sticking it back over his shoulder. He hoped she wouldn't try to shoot them if they weren't holding weapons."Hello, I'm Alexei," he greeted pleasantly. "Don't worry. As Daniel here says, we're working with Kruka and Regal. I'm assuming you are as well?"

(I agree Sandra, it would be interesting to learn more of Terry's past.)

Regal followed Alexi and was right behind him. He just waved

Anka lowered her bow and the arrow dissapeared "so its the truth then." She dropped to her knees and looked kinda exaughsted "Sorry im just never to sure of people" she said to Daniel.

"Good, most are untrustworthy." Daniel said to Anka as he lowered his arms.

He looked over at Alexei and gave a thumbs up.

"Thanks for the back up there. Arrow wounds would have ruined this shirt."

He let out a breath and glanced around.

"We had better move before other interested parties get here to see what hit. I'm also starting to get a little worried about where in this ghost town Naoko and Terry have gotten to."

Alexei grinned. "Anytime," he told Daniel. He then nodded, glancing around briefly. "Yes, I am beginning to get worried about them as well. Where do you suppose we should start looking first?" he asked.