Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

"Yeah,I guess..."Terry said that to Rei,confused and anxious but if he didn't mind,why would she?Still,something didn't seem right.What happened there?She could remember having another flashback,but only that she was watching it,she was reliving  it.The memory was a fight between her and the monster with the huge claws,while she was still alive.By the description she could recall,the monster was 6 times bigger than her,with black short smooth fur and 3 dog like heads....Wait a second...3 dog heads?CERBERUS?!She was fighting Cerberus?!She was also suprised and shocked."No there got to be a mistake!Maybe my memories got messed up,didn't they?"She was thinking in herself when the stranger asked about the timer.She looked back sad and showed him her palm.She had the same timer as he had.Same numbers,ticking down ,at the same time with that same dynamic.This was a automatic ''yes'' to his answer  and unfortunately,the ugly truth. 

"As you can see Terry here have the same timer, also another one who is currently resting" Rei told Ryan.Rei was a little worried, Lucius wanted to scare the few humans left in japan? or just the few who wanted to stop him?"Well Terry? weren't you looking for someone like him? weren't you looking for a Psi Mechanic?" Rei asked Terry.It was just for a few seconds but Rei had read Terry's mind the first time he noticed her following him and Naoko.

Ryan looked at the ocean "well then if thats the case i best escape this country." Said Ryan as many scraps of iron, bolts, screws, and parts began to float and seperate from the side of the building.

Daniel put on a burst of speed and soared on till the school was in sight. He dived down to come in for a landing, careful to not scrape Alexei on something. When he was a few feet from the school grounds, he dropped Alexei gently before landing a yard or two away.

"A soft landing, as advertised." He proclaimed with a grin.

He then set off, sniffing the air.

"Psi Mechant?Yeah I guess?"Terry answered confused."Sorry,but what is a Psi Mechant?"she asked because she honestly didn't know what was that."Well,I don't want to be rude,but since some of my memories are shattered,I cannot quite remember..."She said feeling embarrased by herself.

When she heard the stranger's concusion,she became once again serious."So in another way,you're saying that the best way to do is just,run away?"she looked back at Ryan a bit frustrated"You're saying that blissful ignorance is the best concusion to do in such chaos..But I tell you what...Lucious isn't going just for Japan.He's going everywhere.Japan is just the beginning if we don't stop him.The whole world is going to hell!"She filled with fury but she tried to back up"And you choose to run away?Listen,there's got to be something else to do...Your option isn't quite the right one...Rei said that you're a somekind of a Psi mechant,am I correct?"She looked as the bolts,bullets and other gear seperated from the wall."This your special power,right?"

Rei was listening to Ryan and Terry's conversation with complete interest."So, both are Test Subjects? How unfortunate that humans harm one another" Rei took a deep breath.At the same time that Terry was talking with Ryan, Rei felt how the angels and their other two companions began to move."Good, they went back to the school. I wonder what their next move will be" Rei thought to himself.

"Why thank you very much Daniel," Alexei said, grinning teasingly. Flying was an ability Alexei had always wished that he could acquire, but alas he knew that he never would, but it still had been a fun and interesting experience.

Crossing his arms, Alexei followed Daniel, his expression concerned. He only hoped that both Terry and Naoko would be able to take care of themselves, at least until they reached them.

Daniel took in several deep breaths.

"Okay." He said. "Got Naoko's scent. Let's see where it leads."

He waved at the angels.

"We'll be back."

He set off on foot in the direction Naoko had taken when she left.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Terry couldn't believe what she heard.Ryan was in the same lab with her and yet,never met.She realised the reason of her kidnapping and tests."They did the same thing to me.Well I guess they've reseived more than what they wanted..."She realised that the telekinesis was the product they wanted and her electricity manipulation and creating was her true power"How did you managed to get out of there?"

Rei just kept listening to Terry and Ryan's conversation in silence.Meanwhile, in the pocket dimension created by Rei, Naoko just woke up, feeling rather disoriented."Wha...Where..am I?" she rubber her eyes. "How did I get here?"A young looking girl with wings came into the room Naoko was sleeping seconds ago."Hello? Are you awake?" the young demoness asked Naoko."Who are you?" Naoko got up and was looking at the girl. "What do you want?""Oh sorry" the girl bowed. "Lord Rei told us to take care of you""Oh? And where is he right now?" Naoko asked."Lord Rei left with a ghost girl, apparently another angel fell from Heaven""What?! I need to go back then!" Naoko yelled."I can take you there, but first you have to eat, please follow me" the young girl left the room."But..." Naoko sighed. "I guess I AM hungry" she smiled and followed the demon girl.

Daniel was following the trail of where Naoko had gone. Occasionally he would stop and sniff the air. Sometimes a pair of gigantic nostrils would appeared before him. He was getting closer, he was sure, but something was off. He wasn't sure what, but it put his scales on edge. He pushed on, hoping Alexei was behind him.

"I can attest to that." A voice came from behind Ryan.

An angel in white and brown robes stepped through a wall.

"My pardon for not announcing my presence earlier, but I am not use to revealing myself to people I am not sent for. My name is Varael."

Varael raised his hands to show he was carrying no weapons.

"I'm not here to hurt you." He said in a soothing. "I volunteered to aid you."

He gave Ryan a friendly smile.

"I'd hate to get tied up in the old problem of heroes battling the first time they meet. Though, I suppose I don't really count as a hero."

He turned to face Terry and nodded.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Terry Oswald."

Varael nodded his thanks to Ryan.

"We have not met." He assured Terry. "But as a ghost, you have kept me waiting for awhile now."

His eyes twinkled with good humor.

Rei was leaning near the door when he felt a somewhat familiar presence."Oh? I hadn't felt that presence in a while...must be one of the Angels of Death...probably...Varael?" Rei thought to himself, not wanting to interrupt the conversation.Naoko finished eating and was waiting for the young demoness, Asrai was her name."I wonder why she is taking so long, I need to go back with the others" Naoko sighedAsrai walked into the building and went to Naoko."Excuse me, I had to make sure it was safe to take you outside. I bring news to you Naoko. Apparently, someone is coming this way, from what we can tell they are human but one of them have a...rather "peculiar" scent, like a dragon scent"Naoko was staring at Asrai."Dragon? That sounds like....Well, I think it's time to go back, yes?" Naoko asked Asrai.Asrai nodded and smile."Please follow me, I will take you to the same building you found Lord Rei" Asrai left the building with Naoko and went into the tunnel.