Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

Rei was completely aware of Anka's gaze but chose to ignore it."Well, this boy is a Psi Mechanic. Apparently you needed one to make something, or so Naoko's memories told me" Rei told Kruka while trying to avoid looking in Anka's direction.

"With these odds im surprised our luck hasnt gone for the worst." Said kruka.

Anka finished writing in her book

-----------

Anka's Diary

Entry 3

3 days, 12 hours, 46 minutes, 23 seconds

4 escapes

497 deaths

I joined the others but complications are already rising with the arrival of the angel that had been there when i awoke, Rei, and the Angel of Death. The psi-mechanic seems tohave been found but he seems fragile and cowardly. The group has its differences but they seem to slowly be joining together. This may take time we dont have... I only hope we can find Lucius soon.

Edited by Arrow

(So sorry for my absence everyone, I've been really busy.)

Upon hearing Naoko and Daniel calm down some, Alexei rounded the corner. "Hello Naoko. Are you alright?" Alexei asked. He frowned slightly, his eyebrows furrowing together as he glanced around. "Where's Terry?"

Varael shrugged at Kruka then looked around at those assembled here.

"There appears to be a few missing." He commented. "I saw at least three more before coming here."

Daniel face palmed.

"I was really hoping she would pop up when Naoko did." He said in a tired tone.

His hand slid down his face.

"Was Terry with you, Naoko?"

Terry helped Ryan to get up ,as she looked at Anka."What is she doing?Is she writing?Reading?I'm curious..."She wanted to investigate but she concluded that it would be rude and that maybe she needs privacy.Althought,she still didn't know her."What's her name ,Kruka?"

Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

Rei closed his eyes."I can feel Naoko's presence and two others with her. Do you think those are the ones you're looking for?" he asked Kruka, still trying to avoid looking at Anka's directionNaoko was a little surprised by the question."Uh...no. I was alone all the time...but...I think I felt something following me" she crossed her arms. "Perhaps she came here looking for me and since she didn't found me maybe she went back to the school"

"Best chance we have." Daniel admitted. "I can't track her, she doesn't have a scent."

He turned to head back, but stopped.

"Oh, we picked up another angel while you were gone." He told Naoko. "Anka, I think her name is. Just to warn ya. Let's go."

Varael nodded.

"Most likely." The angel of death replied. "The dragon should be hard to miss."

"You don't say?" Naoko asked. "Well, one more Angel to our happy group can't hurt, right?"she looked behind her one last time and nodded."Alright, let's go back"Rei nodded."That is correct. I can feel they are moving, perhaps they are coming back"Finally Rei's attention drifted towards Anka, his eyes staring directly into hers despite the distance.

"Depends on the angel," Alexei muttered. He then began walking back the way they had come. However he halted after a few feet and glanced back over at Daniel. "Someone else had better lead, in Tokyo the only place I can get anyone is lost."

Daniel chuckled.

"Don't worry." He said. "Dragon's always remember how to get back to their lair."

He took up the lead of the small group and pushed on, making good ground back to the school.

"I would like to accompany you, Terry." Varael said. "Best to travel in pairs, at least. Plus, this will give Kruka a chance to rest his eyes."

Naoko shook her head and smiled."If that is true then what's the reason Dragons like shiny things?" she asked Daniel while following him.Rei kept staring at Anka with a bored look."I wonder what's her problem?" he thought "Oh well"he then glanced at Terry and Varael."They are moving again, it's just a matter of time, but I guess you can meet with them half way"

Allright..Let's go,Varael"she agreed and both left the school.She couldn't wait to find the others because not only they were all running out of time,she agreed to do any logical and resonable person would do:Let Death accompany you.Well,Varael wasn't necceserly a bad person but like said before,ghosts feel insecure and paranoid from creatures like him.And they all should be.In the awkward silence of searching,Terry finnaly got some courage to ask him:"Do you...usually talk to ghosts like me?"

Daniel laughed at Naoko's question.

"It's because we can see our good looks in them." He replied in a joking tone. "Though seriously, the fascination with shiny, precious things isn't an exclusive dragon trait. Plenty humans have it too. It just that, on average, dragons are a bit more possessive about them."

Varael followed after Terry and considered her question.

"Yes." He answered. "When it is time for them to move on. Some of the...angier ghosts need to be brought, but that is usually because they are trying to harm those still living. Though sometimes, not for a long time. Most situations like you have something to do or something to see before they move on. You have not received an official visit from me or one of my brothers or sisters because there is still something you must see, do or say."

He smiled at Terry.

"I'm not here to get you, Terry. I've met too many humans to be disinterested in what is happening here. I only want to meet them when the time is right."

Naoko nodded."I see. Well, it is true that plenty of humans are like that too. Thanks for answering my question"Rei shrugged and crossed his arms."Younger angels are odd, interesting but odd" he thought and smiled to himself.

Rei looked at Anka and tilted his head."Is that so? he looked away" I don't see a reason to answer your questions" he then shrugged. "Then again, I have time to spare"He stared directly into Anka's eyes once again, his eyes in complete calm."Alright, ask me anything you want"