Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SummerRain

a new person 4 kingdom hearts

If Disney ever knew the main character from my novel I would suggest that, but since its unknown to the world I would say........Riku's Nobody. He should technically have one right?

first of all if riku had a nobody i would put him in the organization and make him bfs with axel and he would be called xikur but i would definetely choose lightning from ff13 her and sora would kick ass

I think it would be a Nobody for Riku, Kixru, and his weapon would be sort of a Nobody themed Way to Dawn..

kixru sounds like a name for cereal.

True..xD

wat i dont get is why riku doesnt have a nobody in the first place

:huh:

He doesnt have a nobody because he never had a Heartless. He fell into darkness, we all know that..but he never lost his heart, Xehanort' Heartless just possessed him.

^This. Plus, he accepted the darkness; it didn't consume him. And now he can wield darkness, so there's no way for him to ever have a Nobody at this point. Tough luck to all those fans of a Riku Nobody out there!

And Sora does have a Heartless, but it was purified by Kairi's light and became Sora again. Kinda...

I would like to see the Unbirths make an appearance in the next KH game (the one after BBS) since they are already introduced, but not seen in any other game. The new character would be like Vanitus controlling the Unbirths.

Malificent came back didn't she. Don't question the powers of the KH Universe. If something needs to happen then it will. whether its a new evil or Vanitas reborn, It will happen