Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SummerRain

a new person 4 kingdom hearts

why do some of you think riku's nobody would be named "rixku"? listen, about that stupid x: not EVERY nobody gets it, only those who were in the organisation....period

why do some of you think riku's nobody would be named "rixku"? listen, about that stupid x: not EVERY nobody gets it, only those who were in the organisation....period

true but when u think of a nobody u think of the organization

Yeah so far all the nobodies are in the organization so you would think they had a X in there name and I do think if Riku had a nobody would be really cool and his name would be along those lines if he did have one.

yeah so far all the nobodues are in the organization so you would think they had a X in there name and i do think if Riku had a nobody would be really cool and his name would be along those lines if he did have one

Namine.

I don't want riku to have a nobody. Too much confusion since we have to remember so many connections...

MX+Terra=Terranort

Terranort-memories=Xehanort

Xehanort-heartless=Xemnas

Xehanort-nobody=Ansem

Ansem take over Rikus body

Riku=Repliku

Rikudata=Journal Riku

Kairi; Namine; Xion

Ventus; Sora; Roxas; Xion

D:

I expect the return of Vanitas though as well as all of our heros from BBS. :D

Since TAV are in torment and Sora must save them. Plus, Vanitas has to come back to save Ventus

Riku's nobody, Ixruk, a nobody keyblade that looked like a mix of a kingdom key, the way to Dawn, and the Soal Eater. That's wat I envisioned 4 Ixruk's weapon to look like, in fact, I added a character named Ixruk in my story

Only those who have been inducted into the Org. are given a name of an anagram of their original with an x.

Riku doesn't have a Nobody, and it's not like he needs one, or should have one anyway.

Quite frankly, Nomura better not include more "clones" or beings created from other beings. We have enough of them, and it's not like a good OC needs to fit this description.

Let's see, we have:

Sora, Ventus, Vanitas, Roxas, Xion, Data Sora, Data Roxas, Kairi, Namine, Data Namine.

Riku, Rikunort, Repliku, Master Xehanort, Apprentice Xehanort, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, and Terra. Am I forgetting anyone? I count 18 o.O

I think it would be a Nobody for Riku, Kixru, and his weapon would be sort of a Nobody themed Way to Dawn..

kixru sounds like a name for cereal.

start your day the nobody way with kixru:D

I would like to see what Riku's nobody would look like, but I'd rather not go through another connection just to see. That's what fanart is for.

I'd rather not have any new characters at all, to be honest. It's already complicated. If they had to do another filler game, I vote Riku for the character. Only one of the three heros I like. Maybe some Namine mini-games where you have to trace a picture to restore a memory. xD

If they had to make a new character, I say they introduce the Somebodies of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene in some way or another. They already have shown Xemnas', Xigbar's, Xaldin's, Vexen's, Lexaeus', and Zexion's, for crying out loud. They're killing us Organization fans, here. xD