Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sikota Urinakano

Creatures Game (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

Accepted.

Can we have Zero stay like he is in the image? That'd be cool

Okay. I just figured you wanted more fluffy animals and not machines.

There is no limit to the variances of Creatures.

Okay. Then I will keep it as in pic, thank you.

Character Sheets:

Name: Kamiko or 'Kami' (Pronounced: kay-mi)

Appearance:Kami is rather pale with silver hair and pale blueish-silver eyes.Her hair is in a bob cut with two-inch-thick strips in the front that reaches to her shoulders. She wears a mid-thigh length blue and white dress with long rather oversized sleeves and a blue vest over it. There are dark blue buttons that line the sides of the vest and she wears a navy blue rather large bow around her neck that is rather slumped. Kami wears knee-high white socks and slip-on white shoes that almost blend into her socks.

Personality: Kami is rather sharp and rude, she has a short temper and hates it when people leave her alone. Kumi has a softer side, which she tries to stick to.

First Creature: A small white fox

Infinite Loop~~

Edited by Sodom

Character Sheets:

Name: Kamiko or 'Kami' (Pronounced: kay-mi) 

Appearance:Kami is rather pale with silver hair and pale blueish-silver eyes.Her hair is in a bob cut with two-inch-thick strips in the front that reaches to her shoulders. She wears a mid-thigh length blue and white dress with a blue vest over it. There are dark blue buttons that line the sides of the vest and she wears a navy blue rather large bow around her neck that is rather slumped. Kami wears knee-high white socks and slip-on white shoes that almost blend into her socks.

Personality: Kami is rather sharp and rude, she has a short temper and hates it when people leave her alone. Kumi has a softer side, which she tries to stick to. 

First Creature: A small white fox 

Infinite Loop~~

Accepted

Name: Ryu

Appearance: Posted Image

Personality: flirty, bad temper, doesn't like when people try and touch her adorable fox, cocky, and she likes to play childish sometimes

First Creature: A little fox http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/7633ec241fc413f39e94afaf3469a918/http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/bing_ah/Inuyasha/Kilala_Inuyasha.jpg

《Infinite loop》

Accepted.

Waiting on Neisan and Yuffie and then I'll start.

Character Sheets:

Name: Matt

Appearance: Posted Image

Personality: Mostly keeps to himself, honorable, prefers to fight alone (Changes as time goes by)

First Creature: Wolf

Infinite Loop

Accepted

Name: Neisan

Appearance: mousy brown hair, glasses (kinda rectangly, not round), plain features, shortish, slight

Personality: always corrects people if they are wrong, doesn't like to admit that he is wrong, has to push up his glasses constantly, reads books voraciously, secretly hungers of knowledge

First Creature: book mimic. Basically a book that can flap its pages to fly around and bites stuff with sharp paper teeth

Name: NeisanAge: 24Gender: maleAppearance: mousy brown hair, glasses (kinda rectangly, not round), plain features, shortish, slightPersonality: always corrects people if they are wrong, doesn't like to admit that he is wrong, has to push up his glasses constantly, reads books voraciously, secretly hungers of knowledgeFirst Creature: book mimic. Basically a book that can flap its pages to fly around and bites stuff with sharp paper teeth

Dem paper cuts.

Name: NeisanAge: 24Gender: maleAppearance: mousy brown hair, glasses (kinda rectangly, not round), plain features, shortish, slightPersonality: always corrects people if they are wrong, doesn't like to admit that he is wrong, has to push up his glasses constantly, reads books voraciously, secretly hungers of knowledgeFirst Creature: book mimic. Basically a book that can flap its pages to fly around and bites stuff with sharp paper teeth

I guess we'll see the Intellect Eater thing later if at all...

Name: Joshua Akira

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Kind and sincere, compassionate and gentle, but extremely emotional and sympathetic to all-- his friends, his enemies, his acquaintances, and total strangers. This makes him extremely easy to manipulate, trick, or even force him into doing things he wouldn't normally do. He has an irrational fear of heights, probably because of his short stature even for his age, and despises it when someone teases or mentions his height or weight.

First Creature: A chimera combining a chameleon with a vampire bat

Infinite Loop

Name: Kinzie MorsAge: 18Gender: FemaleAppearance: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/ichishifire/anime demons/phoenix.jpgPersonality: really cocky, self-righteous, smiley, funnyFirst Creature: Phoenix in appearanceInfinite Loop

Name: Joshua Akira Age: 11 Gender: MaleAppearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Kind and sincere, compassionate and gentle, but extremely emotional and sympathetic to all-- his friends, his enemies, his acquaintances, and total strangers. This makes him extremely easy to manipulate, trick, or even force him into doing things he wouldn't normally do. He has an irrational fear of heights, probably because of his short stature even for his age, and despises it when someone teases or mentions his height or weight.First Creature: A chimera combining a chameleon with a vampire batInfinite Loop 

Both accepted. I'll most likely start this after school today

Just a question before I make any commitment:  Will you kill me if even if I'm not online?  The amount of time I spend on KH13 has been reduced due to school, choir, and the fact that my sister is a computer hog.  I'll try to get on to try not hold everything up.

Just a question before I make any commitment:  Will you kill me if even if I'm not online?  The amount of time I spend on KH13 has been reduced due to school, choir, and the fact that my sister is a computer hog.  I'll try to get on to try not hold everything up.

I understand. I'll gauge your activity and put you in different situations based on that. 

I understand. I'll gauge your activity and put you in different situations based on that. 

Thank you.  :)

Character Sheet:

Name:  Altair Fireheart

Appearance:  Black hair held in a ponytail. Has brown eyes and pale skin. Wears a long black coat (not the org XIII one, more like the matrix type of coat), white shirt, jeans, and black fingerless gloves.  Altair 5' 6."

Personality:  A boy of few words, but with a strong, if not harsh, sense of justice and a huge temper hiding behind his quiet demeanor.  He's quite happy to let others take the lead, though he's not antisocial, in any way, however. Altair will speak up if prompted, pushed, or if he loses his patience. 

First Creature:  A female wolf named Lupa.

Infinite Loop

Edited by NightfallXIII

Thank you.  :)

Character Sheet:

Name:  Altair Fireheart

Appearance:  Black hair held in a ponytail. Has brown eyes and pale skin. Wears a long black coat (not the org XIII one, more like the matrix type of coat), white shirt, jeans, and black fingerless gloves.  Altair 5' 6."

Personality:  A boy of few words, but with a strong, if not harsh, sense of justice and a huge temper hiding behind his quiet demeanor.  He's quite happy to let others take the lead, though he's not antisocial, in any way, however. Altair will speak up if prompted, pushed, or if he loses his patience. 

First Creature:  A female wolf named Lupa.

Infinite Loop

Accepted. I intend to start this this weekend.