Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Izaiah

Why do you think Square Enix keeps holding back KH3?

Yeah, I mean I'm sure they're really busy, making other games and such, but it seems that they just keep adding filler KH games just so they don't make KH3. Now don't get the wrong idea here, I just think that people have been waiting for KH3 for a long time and they haven't just made it. Maybe they want to make KH3 on the PS4? Nobody knows, but that's just my input. What do you guys think?

Well there's the whole "work on KH3 won't begin until Versus XIII is finished." And that begs the question, why does Square keep holding back on Versus? But anyways. Like most people though, I honestly don't know what's holding them back. I guess the best thing to do is just sit and wait all eternity until we get the game though. 

Also those games aren't filler, but I know what you mean, but hey at least they gave us a couple games to play while we've been waiting so long, if they hadn't my patience would have run thin a very long time ago. :P

Edited by WakelessDream

Well there has been some news of Versus becoming the new FF that will be shown at E3. If that is proven true then that is why Versus is being held back since they may have changed platforms much like they did with XIII. 

And Versus being held back is why KH3 is not in production yet.

Please don't call the side-games filler. Those so-called "filler games" set the lore and plot of the series itself. (The closest filler would probably be KHX and that is set in the Keyblade War) 

lol, all this butt-hurt over calling the side games filler.

KH gets worked on by two teams at Square, Production Development Division 1 (A.K.A PDD1 or Tokyo Team) and Production Development Division 5 (A.K.A PDD5 or Osaka Team) PDD1 is in charge of making the main numbered KH titles, KH1 and 2, while PDD5 works on all the handheld games. For the past few years PDD1 has been wrapped working on FF Versus XIII which is what's preventing them from making KH3. PDD5 has been making the side games to fill in the time while trying to expand the universe of the series. Basically, the side games have nothing to do with KH3's hinderance, it's all whatever's been happening with Versus.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is currently being developed by the "Kingdom Hearts team". Kingdom Hearts III will not begin development until Versus XIII has finished development. 

According to reports, Versus XIII is being ported to the PlayStation 4 and will release on both the PlayStation 3 and 4 in 2014. It is expected to be shown at E3 2013 and announced for the PS4 at E3 2013. Nomura recently said the next reveal of information might explain why it's taken so long. So everything would make perfect sense.

According to reports, Sony has assisted Square Enix in porting Versus XIII to the PlayStation 4 because of how expensive it was. 

I'm expecting Versus XIII to release in 2014. While Kingdom Hearts III will be announced at Tokyo Game Show 2014. I am also expecting a secret movie in HD 2.5 ReMIX to hint at Kingdom Hearts III. I expect Kingdom Hearts III to be released in December 2016 in Japan with a March 2017 release for North America, Australia & Europe.

the truth question here is (like somebody already said it)why does Square keep holding back on Versus?

Probably so they can gather EXTREME hype to make more sales. :/A lot of people have given up on KH though...But I'll see it to the end, and then some.

Posted Image

Ansem The Wise: So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me....and even you(Noctis).

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is currently being developed by the "Kingdom Hearts team". Kingdom Hearts III will not begin development until Versus XIII has finished development. 

According to reports, Versus XIII is being ported to the PlayStation 4 and will release on both the PlayStation 3 and 4 in 2014. It is expected to be shown at E3 2013 and announced for the PS4 at E3 2013. Nomura recently said the next reveal of information might explain why it's taken so long. So everything would make perfect sense.

According to reports, Sony has assisted Square Enix in porting Versus XIII to the PlayStation 4 because of how expensive it was. 

I'm expecting Versus XIII to release in 2014. While Kingdom Hearts III will be announced at Tokyo Game Show 2014. I am also expecting a secret movie in HD 2.5 ReMIX to hint at Kingdom Hearts III. I expect Kingdom Hearts III to be released in December 2016 in Japan with a March 2017 release for North America, Australia & Europe.

This is basically it. The only thing I think is that FFVS13 will be released in late 2013 and KH3 releases in JP 2015 and NA in 2016 (it would be cool if they pull off a late 2015 release, but that's unlikely).

Hey how bout' KH3 demo in Kingdom hearts 2.5 hd remix?

With BBSFM - Plikley added in deep space

RECODED CUTSCENES

Dream Drop Distance Cutscenes

and KH2FM - When you complete cavern of rememberance you get to fight Xion (All Forms) with sora. Also drive limits in Pride Lands