Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you ever play games in Japanese?

Do you ever play games in Japanese?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever play games in Japanese?

• Yes, I do! Most of the time, actually.
    • Yes, but it's very rare....
    • No, I don't. But I'd like to play one someday....
    • Nah... I'd never play a game in a language I do not understand!
    • If I can't wait for the release of a game in English, I end up buying its Japanese version beforehand!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Nope not really, the only game I've played in Japanese(with English text of course 'cause lets face it, I'm illiterate when it comes to Japanese) is this one Naruto game(Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, I think it was called) so yeaa!~

well I play Naruto fighting games with the Japaneses voices sometimes man I wish in Kingdom Hearts they had the option to change voices from English to Japanese that would be great I wouldn't mind playing Kingdom Hearts with their Japanese voices

can only say i played kh1fm in japanese, i also played Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 in japanese xD, but when my dad finally mod chipped my ps2 for me, cuz he didn't want me to buy a swap magic, i had gotten kh2fm and found out an english patch was made for it so i played kh2fm for the first time with an english mod

Nope. I studied japanese for several years, but my japanese is really bad and I'd have to look up every second word and it wouldn't be playing but rather translating. I'm too lazy to learn all the vocabulary I need so I doubt it will happen, unless there's a game I want to play very badly.