Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LeYenrz

KHBbS What exactly, or where exactly is Terra?!

i understand pretty much everything completely what's going on in kingdom hearts up till the end of DDD-

but one thing bothers me and is the biggest question mark ever in my brain: where or what is Terra? I know that his body and heart was possessed by MX or master xehanort and i know his mind's whereabouts, but what i want to know is the current status of his heart and body. When Aqua fought Terranort and won, he turned the keyblade on himself and said "Get out of my heart!" Who exactly said that: Terra or Xehanort? And i know after that that he lost all his memory and then regained it before kh1 but he called himself xehanort again disappointingly and not his true name-terra. But after that, everything's a blur to me. Help please?

He's with Xehanort confirmed in DDD.

We don't know the specifics. If he's Terra-nort or Terra right now.

Terra's the one who said "Get out". He was starting to get the upperhand on Xehanort in the struggle for his body.

As for where Terra is, its as Weiss stated above. But I also wanted to point out that Terra-Xehanort never lost his memory before KH1. He faked it.

Wait, HE FAKED HAVING AMNESIA. Well thats something new i didn't know already. I thought he had amnesia after he Locked his heart, but appearently it didn't faze him.

I've wondered the same thing. I'm quite curious as to where he could be.

Also, I would like to point out that it wasn't Terra who said "Get out of my heart", it was Xehanort. He was trying to get rid of Terra for good, but it backfired.

He's with Xehanort confirmed in DDD.

We don't know the specifics. If he's Terra-nort or Terra right now.

Terra's the one who said "Get out". He was starting to get the upperhand on Xehanort in the struggle for his body.

^this.Also i think he's still in Terra-nort form since it technically was Terranort's Heartless and Nobody that got destroyed.

I've wondered the same thing. I'm quite curious as to where he could be.

Also, I would like to point out that it wasn't Terra who said "Get out of my heart", it was Xehanort. He was trying to get rid of Terra for good, but it backfired.

...but weiss said that  it was terra. I'm so confused!

As for where Terra is, its as Weiss stated above. But I also wanted to point out that Terra-Xehanort never lost his memory before KH1. He faked it.

really? do you have proof that he did? because in bbs he seemed to have no idea what or who he was and there were no signs that terranort was faking it. 

...but weiss said that  it was terra. I'm so confused! really? do you have proof that he did? because in bbs he seemed to have no idea what or who he was and there were no signs that terranort was faking it. 

I'm on mobile so I can't link any sources right now. But what Terranort did was lie to them all to further his own agenda. To get Ansem the Wise's apprentices to follow through with their experiments on hearts so he could kill them deliberately for them to become part of the Organization.Remember, after his failure in BbS, Xehanort decided to take a slower and more efficient way towards his plans. The Thirteen Darknesses and Seven Lights, he needed to group up the Organization. Also, at the beginning of DDD, Braig flat-out asks him if he had never lost his memories.

...but weiss said that  it was terra. I'm so confused!

really? do you have proof that he did? because in bbs he seemed to have no idea what or who he was and there were no signs that terranort was faking it. 

Number13 is right. It was Master Xehanort who said it. Terra was just glowing light. Its stated in the Final Episode journal. Also, Xehanort has him and his mind is at Keyblade Graveyard.

Wait, HE FAKED HAVING AMNESIA. Well thats something new i didn't know already. I thought he had amnesia after he Locked his heart, but appearently it didn't faze him.

Check the first cutscene of DDD. Braig confronts him about it...

What happen if he kicked Xehonart out of his body but the darkness baseclly makes him evil and, he wants to kill aqua and the others.