Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sikota Urinakano

Creatures Game

Silver adventurously poked his head out his door, peering out into what was a hallway.

I'm in an apartment building. How did I end up here? What the heck is going on?! Silver thought, swallowing his fear as he cautiously slipped out the door, his cat-like tail swishing in a frenzied manner.

The only thing I can think of is my name, at least, I hope it is. Silver. Isn't that...an element? Or a rock? I don't know. Silver thought, his breath heavy as he looked around the hallway, trying to find anyone else at all.

Derik's guitar strumming was echoing through the halls as he walked down the hall. He accidentally bumped shoulders with Silver. "Hey, bud. Sorry about that. What's your name?"

Kinzie was drying her hair, still searching for memories. All she had was a name, Kinzie Mors. Hopefully it was hers. Kinzie dressed herself quickly. She started for the door, hoping that outside might give her some memories. She shut the door behind her, and started skipping down the stairs, humming a tune she didn't know. Kinzie had made her way to the bottom, and threw open the door to the area outside the building. Unfortunately, stairs and skipping had gotten her no more memories.

Joe ran through the streets. Running always helped him to think, but something was bothering him for no reason. He felt...odd. But why?

Slowing to a stop, Joe steadied his breathing and looked around. He really needed to explore more of this town. After a minute or so, Joe set off again at a slower pace to find a store that sold city maps.

"Snow!" I jumped after him grabbing him out of the way as well as myself. This had happened a while ago as well Snow saved my life then but I didn't know how either... Snow soon got out of my grip growling at the white saber-toothed tiger and within his mouth he gathered...ice? Ice began forming in his mouth then he shot it at Sebrus, barking as if it were thunder. A huge chunk of ice formed but I doubted it would stop Sebrus for long... I fell on one knee realizing that Sebrus had got me in the back of my leg. Crap! At a time like this? Strategy time um... I could be bait...if I was fast enough... I felt useless not being able to help Snow...

"Well, i guess i'd better help that guy." said Matt. Matt then looked to the wolf that came out of the strange bracelet on his wrist and smirked as he got an idea. "Hey, i'll distract that saber-toothed tiger, while you flank him." said Matt. The wolf nodded and headed off. "Hey, bucktooth, i've seen better fighting from a kitten.....please, a kitten you probably beat you as a newborn!" called Matt, trying to get the tiger's attention.

Sebrus rolled its eyes but decided to fall for the taunt nonetheless. It slowly walked toward Zero and Snow, growling. Then all of the sudden it lunged toward Matt.

"How 'bout a Capture?" Whispered the mysterious voice. But he was yet to see if he was capable of such things yet.

Altair woke up after he heard the words, "Let the games commence."  "Ugh, shut up..." he said, rolling over...and right off of his bed.  'Ouch,' he thought, getting up.  He looked around the room he was in.  'What the...? Where am I?'  He got up and looked in the closet for clues, only to find his long black coat.  As he put it on, he noticed the silver bracelet on his wrist.  'And where did this come from?' he thought, 'Whatever it is, I'm sure that I can sell it somewhere around here...wherever here is.'  Searching the room some more, Altair found a rubber band and tied his long hair back into a ponytail.  He exited the room and wound up in a hallway.  'I seem to be in an apartment building...'  Walking a little, he saw two people (Derik and Silver).  "Hey," he said as he approached them, "Can you tell me where I am?"

"Well, dude, unless we all got transported here some how, last night I played a gig in Las Vegas Nevada and held a afterparty in my suite, so I would assume we're in Vegas as far as I know." Derik said. He strummed a few more notes in his Gibson Guitar. "But someone left this odd wristlet in my wrist last night. A little giddy, but its nice." He said, displaying the trinket.

Matt just stood there. 'Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.' Matt thought to himself. Matt then saw his bracelet was glowing, and tought it was for a strength enhancement, so his put his right hand out in a fist, waiting to strike the tiger himself as Matt's wolf started running over to help Matt. As Matt held out his hand, the bracelet started glowing brighter as Matt heard the strange voice again saying, 'How 'bout a capture'.

"W-what is this. . .book mimic?" Neisan was astounded by the living book that had somehow appeared out of the bracelet on his wrist. "What,s your name? Hmm." The book still nibbled on his arm. Neisan picked it up and set it in his lap, where the book promptly flapped its pages. With a rustle of paper, the book took off and flapped over to the nearby coffee table. "Rustling paper. Rustle. . . Russel! Your name will be Russel." At this Russel flapped excitedly. Then it flopped over to a fruit bowl. Suddenly, paper teeth folded out of its pages, grasped the apple, and drew it inside the book. The book closed and opened a few times, the flapped back over to Neisan. On one of the pages was a perfect image of the apple, whole and unblemished. Neisan picked up Russel and rubbed his spine, and Russel let out a contented rustle.

Ryu rubbed her head and noticed this silver bracelet on her wrist "Where did this come from? I don't remember this Matter of fact... I don't remember anything except for my name" She was quite confused but shook it off "Maybe it'll all come back at the end of the day" Ryu walked out the door and went downstairs to find three boys, she walked up to them hearing their conversation more about the bracelet "You mean like this one aswell?" She held her wrist up and showed the silver bracelet.

Ryu rubbed her head and noticed this silver bracelet on her wrist "Where did this come from? I don't remember this Matter of fact... I don't remember anything except for my name" She was quite confused but shook it off "Maybe it'll all come back at the end of the day" Ryu walked out the door and went downstairs to find three boys, she walked up to them hearing their conversation more about the bracelet "You mean like this one aswell?" She held her wrist up and showed the silver bracelet.

"Well, you're bracelet lacks the gemstones lodged into it, little lady, but yeah. I hope whoever let it with me doesn't mind that I'm going to keep it." He said. "Its fairly nice, and high quality, seems like 24k silver or 12k white gold to me, and I normally don't get nice things for myself, so this will be that one time." He switched his guitar to his back side so that it wouldn't hurt or hurt hurt by someone.

Ryu glared at Derik "Don't call me little lady alright" she didn't like when people called her that

"Anyway now I know you all heard the voice to, am I correct?" she crossed her arms and looked at them all

Ryu glared at Derik "Don't call me little lady alright" she didn't like when people called her that

"Anyway now I know you all heard the voice to, am I correct?" she crossed her arms and looked at them all

"Well, fine. Ruin all my fun. Anyway, I heard something, but nothing I could really make out other than the word "Commence" if that's a thing." He crossed his arms. "But then again, I hear a lot of things."

' "Commence"?' Altair thought.  He decided to speak up.  "Do you mean, 'let the game commence?  I heard it before I woke up here.  Sounds like you all heard the same."  He pause for a moment, then looked at his own silver bracelet.  "How much do you figure this is worthy, anyway?"

Edited by NightfallXIII

I got up, thinking crap...it's going to get Matt! Think fast! Um...I looked in my hand the tennis ball was still there. "That's it! Snow you know what to do!" He started growling charging his ice blast as I drew back my hand. I threw the tennis ball as hard as I could, "Snow now!" Snow obeyed me and shot the ice blast at the tennis ball making it a sharp spear almost. It was going towards Sebrus's face, and I wondered... Could this mean Snow could make ice weapons for me?? I quickly took out another tennis ball just in case...

Altair shrugged.  "I dunno," he said,  "Someone's probably just messing with us all.  It would explain the whole "game" concept."  'Or perhaps all of these guys are just messing with me,' he thought.

Edited by NightfallXIII

"Well, whatever this 'game' is, I hope it's not a puzzle game, unless it involves portals." Derik said, looking around. "Maybe these little bracelet things are part of it. Wouldn't it be hilarious if we ended up being Power Rangers." Derik twirled his hand in the air jokingly. "It's morphin' time!" He laughed.

Altair couldn't help but crack a smile at that one.  "As long as we're not the Turbo Rangers or Samurai Rangers, I'm open," he said.  'Though being a complete good-doing martial artist really isn't my style,' he thought.  Then he thought out, "Being a Zeo Ranger would be cool though.

Altair couldn't help but crack a smile at that one.  "As long as we're not the Turbo Rangers or Samurai Rangers, I'm open," he said.  'Though being a complete good-doing martial artist really isn't my style,' he thought.  Then he thought out, "Being a Zeo Ranger would be cool though.

"Ninja Storm, man. Only way to go!" Derik laughed some more. "But it would be interesting in any case. But the crazy that would ensue, including the secrecy, the evil at the beginning sixth Ranger, and the loss of the powers would suck. But in all seriousness...  It would be nice to know what's going on." Derik said.

Sebrus dissolved into white swirls. Snow's attack went right through it. The swirls flew over and gathered around Matt's bracelet. In a burst of light, he was thrown backward and Sebrus had reformed. "You have just learned a valuable lesson, Matt." Said the mysterious voice. "Try and capture a creature too powerful and it may very much backfire. Always feel free to try again, though." Sebrus lunged at Snow.

She shook her head laughing at them talking about Power Rangers then stopped and thought

"Bracelets, the voice, not remembering anyhting but our names? I know theres something going on"

"and yea it would be nice if we knew"" she sighed then leaned on the wall.

Matt heard the voice and started considering it. "Hmm, well then, maybe I should weaken it first." said Matt as an idea came to his head. Matt looked towards his wolf a smirked. The wolf nodded, understanding where Matt was going with his idea. "Alright, time to hitch a ride." said Matt. Matt leaped into the air and landed on the tigers back, while his wolf mocked the tiger to attempt a taunt to start a chase around.

Silver looked at the people who seemingly just came; watching as the guitar-guy talked to them, with Silver merely hanging back, confused and worried. His tail swished a few times -a movement he had yet to recognize-, and his cat-like ears twitched as he watched them all.

"E-excuse..me.." He said, his voice like a whisper, "I think my name is Silver..nice to meet you all.."

Silver looked at the people who seemingly just came; watching as the guitar-guy talked to them, with Silver merely hanging back, confused and worried. His tail swished a few times -a movement he had yet to recognize-, and his cat-like ears twitched as he watched them all.

"E-excuse..me.." He said, his voice like a whisper, "I think my name is Silver..nice to meet you all.."

"Nice, color or metal? Either way you're probably pretty tough.Nice to meet you, Silver. Don't be shy." Derik said, outstretching his hand.