Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well Saix diddn't get his scar till he was a nobody, and neither did Axel get his marks under his eyes. Maybe there was some sort of accident? Or attack?

Well Saix's scars might have formed before the Organization. But Axel's marks are tatoos I think. He was based off of Reno from FF7 who also had similar markings/tatoos

Well, maybe he gave himself the scar as a mark of his bond to the Organization. As we know, Saix seemed to embrace having no emotions, and had a strong sense of loyalty to his Superior, so who knows?

Actually saix did not have such a great loyalty when he first joined, as he and axel joined organization 13 to take over the org, but years passed, and well saix just forgot/ didn't want to do that anymore. This is also why axel and saix weren't good friends as nobodies.

Or since Lea and Isa were both trying to be nobodies, maybe they had to fight someone to get to be one. (maybe they had to fight each other? :O Friend against friend! Tha would explain why they are not much aquianted with each other anymore....)

maybe you ppl haven't noticed but a big X on his face....everyone in the organization has X's in their name cocidence much? not a chance in hell so obviously it's most likey to remind Lea/Axel that he WILL(NOT)become leader of Organazation VII.

Impossible 2 tell right now

True, but there are some things we know can't happen. Axel and Saix both joined the organization with a plan to take it over. There friendship was later torn apart with such an emotionless relationship followed by Saix's (for the lack of a better word) gravitation towards Xemnas, and Axels gravitation towards Roxas and Xion.

With Axel's design and tatoos being based off of Reno, its likely there won't be an explanation for why or how Axel got them. Saix's x-scar on the other hand has a bit more meaning. With Xemnas/Xehanort's fanatical obsession with the letter x, it makes sense that he might have had something to do with it. Beyond this point, there really isn't too much else to say that you could back with evidence so this is where I'll stop.

It's just my opinion but I think that maybe Xemnas might have gave him that scar. Because he was Master Xehanort and it seemed like he liked giving people scars- like what he did to Eraqus face. (I hope that makes sense)^^;

I think it may have to do with his beserker mode in battle. He looks way scarier with it and it kinda fits him in that mode. I think that was the reason the artists g

Gave it to him, but as to where he got it I think when hollow bastion got over run with heartless and they lost their hearts, that's where I think he got it.

There's about 8 years or so we haven't seen after BBS of their lives. There's not really any way to accurately guess.

This is ultimately the only answer we have to the question.

We know now from DDD that the X mark is the recusant sigil, as it was used on Sora's outfit and it's made quite clear that it is used as both a tracking mechanism and also as a way of saying "you are a potential vessel for the Dark Lord voldemort Xehanort."

I think it was either: Given to him by one of the higher ups as a recusant sigil, self inflicted as a means of proving himself loyal to Xehanort, or perhaps it was just a lucky accident that a scar he received in a battle is an X.