Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 1.5 ReMIX to release on September 10 in NA & September 13 in Europe/PAL territories + pre-order bonus

Hmmm, this game, Tales of Xillia, Pikmin 3, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team all come out in September. This is going to be such a hard decision to choose.

Hmmm, this game, Tales of Xillia, Pikmin 3, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team all come out in September. This is going to be such a hard decision to choose.

No it isn't, Kingdom Hearts is always a priority.

Hmm, can't complain. Only a 3 day wait and we've played it all before anyway, not to mention us in EU got last year's KH game a week before US. Granted you guys got like every other KH game months before us in EU, and a MoM edition last year... but I'm glad they're finally narrowing the release frame between the regions down to a day or two difference. I could always import but that'd take longer to arrive than the one from my own region, so. xD Not to mention September 13th just makes me think of Organisation 13, so that's cool for us.

Hopefully more games are gonna follow the lead of Pokémon X/Y and start doing worldwide releases. xD

Either way, definitely pre-ordering. <3 I've had money set aside for the ReMix ever since Christmas, and got a PS3 just for it.

Edited by Xalaru

Someone please answer my last question. This is my first time pre ordering on amazon.

When I pre-order, it will automatically give me the bonus?

Oh, and Amazon updated the release date.

OMG, firetruck YES!!!

I really wish it would come out before school started so I could play whatever summer break I have left. But...who am I to complain? My winter break will be full of Kingdom Hearts! And my PS3 will finally be put to use!

[Pre-orders]

Edit: Did anyone notice the page numbers in the art book are the cards from CoM?

Double edit: This will keep me busy while I wait for Pokemon X and Y. (Assuming homework doesn't pull me down.)

Edited by Rinax

someone help me please!the pal version of the game isn't available for preorder on amazon.co.uk yet, only the american version. it is available on game.co.uk but that doesn't say anything about the art book. so if i preorder from game.co.uk, will i get the book or not?

Well guess I'm gonna pre-order this at Gamestop in August when I come back to college, at least it's not as bad as a release as I thought it was, still wish it was earlier but oh well can't wait, and that art book looks great as well.

someone help me please! the pal version of the game isn't available for preorder on amazon.co.uk yet, only the american version. it is available on game.co.uk but that doesn't say anything about the art book. so if i preorder from game.co.uk, will i get the book or not?

I wanted to know this also. It seems there is still no price set for europe.

I hope I'm one of the lucky people that get it a few days earlier. I'm pre ordering from amazon :)

I cant wait for it to arrive on my door-step with the art book!

Edited by SHAZOW

I wanted to know this also. It seems there is still no price set for europe.

i'm kind of freaking out. i want the artbook, but the only truly reliable shop is amazon.co.uk which hasn't even got the option to pre-order yet : i'm gonna wait

Someone please help me, I'm quite confused. Amazon.de has a release date for a few months now, set for the 6th of September 2013. And now this limited edition is coming out in Europe on the 13th? Isn't this a little strange? Or maybe a mistake? There were news that the game will release on the 6th too, just in case someone thinks Amazon is wrong or something... But you still can't preorder the version with the artbook in Germany aswell, I'm wondering if we really get it here... :(

Someone please help me, I'm quite confused. Amazon.de has a release date for a few months now, set for the 6th of September 2013. And now this limited edition is coming out in Europe on the 13th? Isn't this a little strange? Or maybe a mistake? There were news that the game will release on the 6th too, just in case someone thinks Amazon is wrong or something... But you still can't preorder the version with the artbook in Germany aswell, I'm wondering if we really get it here... :(

That was a placeholder. Should get changed soon.