Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yuzuki

-insert cool title here-

Roleplay time! So lemme see...

OCs are allowed. And so are original characters (of course). This will be a mix. So you can use whatever character you want. But if it is a character from any other game than Final Fantasy games, or Kingdom hearts game, it will be considered an OC. Here's how I'd prefer the bio:

Name: (last names are allowed but are not needed)

Eye Color:

Weapon: (you don't have to put the weapons part on you bio if you dont want a weapon)

Appearance: (I'd prefer pictures but you are allowed to explain)

OK, I call FANG! Nobody take Fang, she's reserved. :D

Also, for people who don't know what Fang looks like, here:

Fang

Wow... kinda.. old? lol.

Well I think I'll wait for a FEW more people to join before we start.. :D

Name: Shuriken

Weapon: He is a master of many weapons, the Shuriken and Sword being the one he primarily uses.

Age: He's a flirt, so whenever he talks to a girl... he makes sure to call himself at the least one year older then her. Thus, his real age is unknown... but he figures he's is, in reality, about Twenty.

Personality: Smooth talking, flirty, Charmer... he can Woo a woman by giving them a sly glance... but aside from his wild life of party.. Shuriken is a dense Warrior... fighting with pride and honor... some may even call him eccentric, and those who do? They find themselves with a sword in their throat.

Appearance: Posted Image

OK I think we can begin! lol Here we go....!

Fang walked threw the crowded city.. Not really sure where she was going, she made her way into the "not-so-populated" "big ally" section of the city. Where only about 13 people wandered about.

As she past him, she swung her right hand in his direction and snapped her finger, (not even turning her head to glance at him or stopping in her tracks to do so.) making fire below his hammock. The fire burned the hammock below him causing him to suddenly fall through. She smirked as she kept walking with her eyes straight ahead.

She turned around and looked at him with her hands on her hips. "heh.. Well at least you can be active when you wanna be. Now we know what to do to get your butt moving" she said, still smirking.

She looked over at him as he walked past. She turned and continued past him in the direction she was heading before. She boped him on the back of his head. "Oh trust me, I've tried that." She said smiling, and then continued on her way.

She folded her arms with a look of annoyance as he messed with her hair. She slapped his hand. "Prove? It's not like I took a video."