Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ultima-Weapon2000

KHBbS Ventus end game Land of Departure

Hey.

I have played through and finished all the storylines and the Last Episode, and when I went back to play as Ventus again, there were lights shimmering around the Land of Departure that says that a storyline event is supposed to happen there. I haven't been there yet, and am not planning to until I figure out what might be happening there, just in case it is a boss that I'm not ready for or something.

I was thinking that it might have something to do with Ven going back there and seeing the state that his home is in, seeing as that happened with Aqua and Terra, ableit they were storylined.

If anyone else has experienced this, please let me know so that I can go there and see what it is. I'm missing a treasure there and it's really annoying me!!!

Ultima-Weapon2000

After you complete the game, you unlock the fight with Vanitas Remnant in the Badlands. Defeat him and you'll be able to challenge the Mysterious Figure, that is what the event at LOD is.

Edit: Also, this is not just for Ventus. This event occurs for all three characters. If you just want the treasure, go there before defeating Vanitas Remnant. 

Edited by Oblivion 22

Hey.

I have played through and finished all the storylines and the Last Episode, and when I went back to play as Ventus again, there were lights shimmering around the Land of Departure that says that a storyline event is supposed to happen there. I haven't been there yet, and am not planning to until I figure out what might be happening there, just in case it is a boss that I'm not ready for or something.

I was thinking that it might have something to do with Ven going back there and seeing the state that his home is in, seeing as that happened with Aqua and Terra, ableit they were storylined.

If anyone else has experienced this, please let me know so that I can go there and see what it is. I'm missing a treasure there and it's really annoying me!!!

Ultima-Weapon2000

It kind of depends if you've been to fight Vanitas Remnant, but chanses are that you're going to face the Unknown of this game. And I'll tell you right now...GOOD FREAKING LUCK.

yeah, i thought that it might be the unknown, but i havent even been to see vanitas lingering spirit yet, so i don't even know how it could be.

the thing is, the lights don't show up in aqua or terra's stories. i am considering going to the land of departure just to find out what it is

But you don't need level 99... I beat MF on my Medium play through and I was only level 85. It just takes skill and a lot of patience. Honestly, I thought Vanitas Remnant was harder because of how fast he was and I beat him without using the Aeroga-->Tornado method that everyone uses.

Get to level 99 before you go there and then get ready to still be destroyed in a matter of seconds

You dont need have to be at a high level in BBS, just level 1. Use strategy.

I went there, and like I said earlier, I have not beaten Vanitas Remnant yet, so there was no chance of Mysterious Figure being there, but I went there and nothing happened. Now this is really confusing me because when i go to the World Map, there are the lights glowing around the Land of Departure which would usually mean a part of the story is going to take place there, but nothing happened. It is annoying, but I think I will be able to ignore it.

Glitch it must be.

Dude, just a tip, replace your deck with hi potions, dont bring curaga into either of theese bosses because when you heal they heal.

also if you have trouble with the mysterious figure in LoD just use thunder surge to rack up some damage

The best way to beat Mysterious Figure is dodging all of his moves, your deck have to be full of items (Elixir, Hi potions..etc) and Thunder Surge or Fire Surge.

I hope this will help you.