Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Video Game Collection's

So basically, this is a thread to show off your video game collection. Doesn't matter how big or small it is, so feel free to show pictures of it or whatever you wanna do. 

I have no idea if this has been done before, but yeah have at it. I'll upload some pictures of mine in a bit as well.

well this is my collection right now 

Posted Image

I hope to get a Book/Game Shelf soon and move the games there because i am running out of room down there

is the last story good??? i've heard some good things about it :)

Leave it to Gold Ones to make a topic as awesome as this. I  do say, I will post some pics. Does video game merchandise count too?

Posted Image
Pics coming.

Edited by ReikuSSR

Collection 1

Posted Image

(the plastic shelving unit is full of nearly 100 GB games. Note: not all of them heh.)

Daaaang, nice collection dude. That's a ton of GB games, you must love the gameboy.

Daaaang, nice collection dude. That's a ton of GB games, you must love the gameboy.

Thanks man,I got a wholesale deal not too long ago, but that pic doesn't account all my PS2, GBA, PS3, PSX, Game Cube. and wii games. heh. more coming. 

If I was home and had a decent camera, I could. Oh well. >>

Use a gameboy camera, it will suffice 

I cannot simply fit my collection into one picture. I'd also need a good camera to take pictures with as opposed to my terrible one.

YOU TOO, GAMEBOY CAMERA 

why are there are two Birth by Sleep cases there?  Nice collection, though.

Thanks.there is one that is sealed and one  that isn't. there us also four Crisis cores. heh

collection II (just a random hand-full The one game that is blurred is MÄR: Knockin' on Heavens Door one of my favorite GBA games.)

Posted Image

Collection III

Posted Image

I Maybe getting a new shelving unit to put my games in a more organized manner, until then I might hold off posting anymore pics. heh

So basically, this is a thread to show off your video game collection. Doesn't matter how big or small it is, so feel free to show pictures of it or whatever you wanna do. 

I have no idea if this has been done before, but yeah have at it. I'll upload some pictures of mine in a bit as well.

does guides and merchandise count? hah.

Thanks.there is one that is sealed and one  that isn't. there us also four Crisis cores. heh

collection II (just a random hand-full The one game that is blurred is MÄR: Knockin' on Heavens Door one of my favorite GBA games.)

Posted Image

Collection III

Posted Image

I Maybe getting a new shelving unit to put my games in a more organized manner, until then I might hold off posting anymore pics. heh

does guides and merchandise count? hah.

Great games dude, and yeah, anything game related is cool.  Awesome PS1 games btw

Great games dude, and yeah, anything game related is cool.  Awesome PS1 games btw

heh. thanks. I have a lot more just some don't have their cases.

I need to get 

Mega Man 8, Mega Man Legends I & II off of my brother heh.