Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Would you buy a Next Gen console For KH?

Then wouldn't it be more of a reason it would be remembered rather than less of one?

Most people probably see it as Seventh gen due to it's early release (over a year before the vita which was the second 8th gen console). It made quite an accomplishment but I think it's early release makes some who don't look it up forget it's in the eight gen sadly.

For Kingdom Hearts, of course I would. We've waited so long for KH3, and if I have to buy a new console to play it, I will buy one. And it's not like KH would be the only good game. There are always good games, even on brand new consoles. 

By the way, does anyone know if the PS4 will have backwards compatibility? 

I'll do whatever it takes to get KH on any console. The reason im not getting other consoles for the rest of the KH games ATM is because their all coming to PS3 anyway. If its on PS4 ill buy it once the price for PS4 drops.

I've never, nor will I ever purchase a video game console for one or two games. This is the exact reason I never purchased a PSP. And look who's laughing now? Me. HD 2.5 ReMIX FTW!

indeed...stole my sister's psp for bbs and bought a 3ds for kh3d and kid icarus(still haven't bought mb3d)

also i'm pretty sure i'll get a ps4/xbox1 for bungie's destiny and for other beast games like the last of us and watch dogs

I'll buy any console to play the next KH game. Luckily I only had to buy 1 console I didn't already have & that was the 3DS. Bought a console for 1 game, and it was worth it. I plan on buying the next gen PS4. I hate Xbox, but I would buy one if there was a KH exclusive for it, which I highly doubt there ever will be.