Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sikota Urinakano

PRKH13 Official Thread

PICKLES PICKLE PICKLES OH HOW I LOVE TO SHOOT PICKLES!

....can I join PRKH13? Pwease?

Consult Silver, Sodom, or Sikota. Silver is our overlord, so he shall allow or deny you. As will Sodom, the queen, and my apparent mother,, who has no relationship with the overlord. She's with Sikota instead, whom you may ask as well. He is likely our journalist of PRKH13. Good luck. I might be on your side. I MIGHT NOT. *disappears into the shadows*

Consult Silver, Sodom, or Sikota. Silver is our overlord, so he shall allow or deny you. As will Sodom, the queen, and my apparent mother,, who has no relationship with the overlord. She's with Sikota instead, whom you may ask as well. He is likely our journalist of PRKH13. Good luck. I might be on your side. I MIGHT NOT. *disappears into the shadows*

*Consults Silver, Sodom, AND Sikota**offer pizza and sea salt ice cream cake*

*Consults Silver, Sodom, AND Sikota**offer pizza and sea salt ice cream cake*

*clobbers all things food**walks on scale* I've eaten almost fifty cookies over the last two weeks...and I'm still...barely over 60 pounds. Cool! :DSo: Triple S's (Sikota, Sodom, Silver): I say we let 'er in.

*clobbers all things food**walks on scale* I've eaten almost fifty cookies over the last two weeks...and I'm still...barely over 60 pounds. Cool! :DSo: Triple S's (Sikota, Sodom, Silver): I say we let 'er in.

...you do mean him...right?

Overlord, Overlordess, Lord Of Shipping, Queen And Child .. I Know I'm Not A Freaquent RPer. The Honest-To-Goodness Truth Is That My Life Has Become Busy Recently, So I Can't Post Consistently. I Would Still Humbly Asked To Be Included As An Honorary Member Of The PRKH13..

Will You Consider My Request??

Edited by Pretium

Gah,just join. Everyone can join. 

:3Name: Oathkeeper136Title: Lord of Yuri and XionSpecies: Alpar Nokian*stands behind Sora's Baby shyly*

Overlord, Overlordess, Lord Of Shipping, Queen And Child .. I Know I'm Not A Freaquent RPer. The Honest-To-Goodness Truth Is That My Life Has Become Busy Recently, So I Can't Post Consistently. I Would Still Humbly Asked To Be Included As An Honorary Member Of The PRKH13..

Will You Consider My Request??

You can't join until you recognize me. Then all of you can feel free to join the forces of my Roleplayer army! Together, we can slowly take over the forum I mean, we can guard the forum from any who would dare oppose us!

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

*hugs*

*hugs back* 

Okay, then, Hazimie. Have a cookie!*looks over to the Oath and Sora* That's sure not Yuri...but you two want cookies right?

Please. :)