Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EternalReckoning

How would you feel if......

No. FF crossing over with Disney worked surprisingly well. Even TWEWY worked, but KH doesn't need every franchise in it. I don't even think Star Wars and The Avengers would make a good crossover  on its own, so it definitely wouldn't work in the convoluted mess that is the KH series, and when I say "convoluted mess", I say that with love.  

No. FF crossing over with Disney worked surprisingly well. Even TWEWY worked, but KH doesn't need every franchise in it. I don't even think Star Wars and The Avengers would make a good crossover  on its own, so it definitely wouldn't work in the convoluted mess that is the KH series, and when I say "convoluted mess", I say that with love.  

Your probably right, i guess we have enough franchises in there already, i guess my fan boyism took over ^_^

As much as I like both those franchises I don't see how they would work. I mean Kingdom HEarts already resembles star wars in so many ways (Keyblade=Light saber, Light and Darkness=The force, Mickey=Yoda, Aqua=Obi Won, Terra=Anakin, Sora=Luke, etc)

But Avengers I would say no cause Disney shouldn't have THAT much to do with Marvel stories, and as much as I wouldn't mind fighting heartless alongside Thor, Iron Man, Capt. A, and Hulk.... I would have to pass on that idea. Though I can't wait to see some kind of april fools joke about the avengers being in it. xD

Instead they should include maybe a reference or use something like "IN a galaxy far far away" as a quote said while sailing the gummi ship or Key glider.

marvel no. star wars if they did it perfectly could work, but if they screwed up one thing it wouldn't work, they would need to get the atmosphere right, plot alterations to flow well, and have music that works with both franchises.

That just wouldn't fit. A little cameo from those series could work though since Disney owns them but worlds? Nope, that won't happen.

Edited by StarlightStorm

Maybe Avengers. Not Star Wars. If they are going to use real life movies, they could do the Pirates sequels. I could see a world based on the Avengers, but I don't think it would fit well. I just want something from Pixar, and WRECK IT RALPH. Please please please Nomura give me wreck it ralph.

I think if they did ever add marvel worlds then they should add the themed worlds from Disney xD like Ultimate Spider-Man I think that would fit in better with the Disney graphics opposed to the film The Amazing Spider-Man

Plus I like that show :P

Edited by KINGDOMxHEARTSz

No. Lightsabers would cut through the Keyblade and that wouldn't be nice for the series. Imagine if Xehanort gets hold of one of those? 

Just hope he doesn't try to stab himself with it to transfer his heart to another body, that would end in a hilarious fail.