Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AnsemTheWise

Bioshock Infinite

I just saw the release date: October 19. I don;t know if it was posted earlier (I don't skulk around the internet or anything), but it's totally got me excited for the game.

Anyone else? What are you looking forward to most from Infinite?

tutti frutti. I'm definitely looking forward to the new environment myself. Using a giant amusement park ride in a first person shooter is definitely an interesting way of creating a rush and second to second thinking.

this better live up to expectation, or im gonna rage. im gonna rage hard. you hear that bethseda, im gonna be pretty upset with you.

this better live up to expectation, or im gonna rage. im gonna rage hard. you hear that bethseda, im gonna be pretty upset with you.

Umm Bethseda is not making Bioshock:Infinite or were you talking about the game rage that they made which has nothing to do with bioshock?

Infinite is being made by Irrational games.

Umm Bethseda is not making Bioshock:Infinite or were you talking about the game rage that they made which has nothing to do with bioshock?

Infinite is being made by Irrational games.

lolol my bad, no i was not talking about "rage" the game, for some reason i thought bioshock 1 was made by them. dont know why :huh: brain fart i guess, or just lack of knowledge about my bioshock series lol