Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

KH3D Lea can wield Keyblade because of Ven?

At the end of Dream drop Distance we saw that Lea can wield the keyblad, and nobody know's why

But I was thinking, in birth by sleep, Ventus gave his wood Keyblade to and maybe that start the ceremony like Aqua did with Kairi and Terra with Riku

It's not that Ven gave it to him, he dropped it and Lea picked it up. But I kinda doubt it, since the whole oath thing would have been said and it wasn't.

So it's probably just the fact that you can train yourself to summon a keyblade...or summin' 

Lea had a strong heart and Yen Sid probably helped him acquire the power to wield the Keyblade.

Ventus couldn't have passed on the power because he wasn't a Keyblade master at heart and therefor doesn't have the power to pass on the ability to wield the Keyblade. Also, I highly doubt that the wooden Keyblade was a real one.

The passing on the power by accidentally touch is one of the most idiotic things they've added to the series. If it was up to me to decide, it should only work if you perform the ceremony the way Terra did. What happened between Aqua and Kairi was humbug.

Edited by JTD95

the wooden keyblade was a fake keyblade. it cant triger anything. its like someone handing some else a nerf sword. yen sid gave him the keyblade is what i think.

Lea had a strong heart and Yen Sid probably helped him acquire the power to wield the Keyblade.

Ventus couldn't have passed on the power because he wasn't a Keyblade master at heart and therefor doesn't have the power to pass on the ability to wield the Keyblade. Also, I highly doubt that the wooden Keyblade was a real one.

The passing on the power by accidentally touch is one of the most idiotic things they've added to the series. If it was up to me to decide, it should only work if you perform the ceremony the way Terra did. What happened between Aqua and Kairi was humbug.

FUKO IS AWESOME!!!!

I personally think all this 'touching keyblade = passing power' is really out the window, because they'll need to explain Captain Jack Sparrow

They did. It's not enough just to touch a Keyblade, you gotta have a strong heart which is worth it of being a Keyblade Wielder. And Jack is a pirate full of greed. He's not suited for a Keyblade

Edited by VanitasTheBest

I think Yen Sid gave him it, and then had the fairies train him as it is seen as like the ultimate weapon unlocking worlds and hearts.  That would imply Masters could pass it on to many students though, 'cause far as I was aware he was Mickey's master...

Ven has nothing to do with it, unless they decide to go all Nomura on us.

— Lea (Axel) ended up playing an unexpected role. I was wondering what was running through your mind when you thought to make him a Keyblade wielder.

Nomura: I figured since he had returned to being human, he wouldn’t have much luck bringing back the people he wanted without some sort of power. Throwing his chakrams doesn’t really count. (Laughs.)

— It’d be bad if he started a fire, huh? (Laughs.) Is he still able to pass through the Corridors of Darkness like before?

Nomura: Diz is also human and can pass through the Corridors of Darkness. Since Lea has the memories of being Axel, he saw the message Ansem wrote on the wall in Radiant Garden and thought that was the only way he could travel. Of course, using the Corridors frequently is dangerous.

— After that, he came to Yen Sid hoping to train.

Nomura: Yes. Since the Mysterious Tower is in an unknown spot, first you have to enter via King Mickey’s world. After that, they’re training in a place where time flows differently, managed by Merlin, the great magician who can exceed time, as well as the Fairies.

— Did he have any prior knowledge?

Nomura: In order to wield a Keyblade, the most important requirement is to be “the owner of a strong heart.” Regardless if it’s a good heart or a bad heart, a strong heart is necessary. Right now there are a lot of things that Lea wants to regain. That desire is connected to the strength of his heart.

AND 

Why did Lea visit Disney Castle when he should have been looking for his friend?

Nomura: To search for his friend he needed the power to move between worlds, and there is no way to do that other than become a Keyblade Wielder. At the time, wanting to be made a Keyblade Wielder, Lea saw a message recorded by Ansem the Wise in the past and, knowing it was dangerous, used the Corridors of Darkness once more to go talk with King Mickey and the others. That’s why after Maleficent left he was asking at the Mysterious Tower.

— So, in ‘The King Departs’, when Yen Sid said ‘great sorcerers and fairies have hastened the flow of time in a different place for you’…

Nomura: Upon request, those who can manipulate time, Merlin and the three fairies who appeared in KH2, changed the flow of time in a special place, and there Lea received hastened training in order to be able to use the Keyblade, basically. In the original scenario, we had planned to have Lea able to use the Keyblade when he ran to Sora.

Basically it was implied Yen Sid gave him the ceremony . Merlin and the faeries trained him and obviously the keyblade judged him worthy .

Edited by Flaming Lea

Terra wasn't a keyblade master too and he passed the power on riku

Terra wasn't a keyblade master too and he passed the power on riku

I said Ventus wasn't a Keyblade Master at heart. Terra was, Eraqus just didn't want to give him the title.

I'm not sure about that but ok

This might explain it better to you:

-- The Keyblade succession can only be performed by a Keyblade Master, but we see Terra performing this rite with Riku - does this mean we can consider Terra a Keyblade Master?

Nomura: No. Terra was not awarded that title by his Master Eraqus, so no matter how Master Xehanort flatters him he is not a Keyblade Master. But that's just a matter of whether or not he's achieved the official title. Even Eraqus recognised that Terra possessed suitable power to be a Master, which is why he was able to perform the rite for Riku.

If you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade how could Riku (ansem) wield a keyblade? How could Terra weild a keyblade he was half of darkness through the story.

Terranort could also wear a keyblade if I remember.

Edited by KH4Real

If you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade how could Riku (ansem) wield a keyblade? How could Terra weild a keyblade he was half of darkness through the story.

Strength.Darkness has a measure of strength. That is probably why there are Keyblades from the Realm of Darkness. Like the Kingdom Key D.

Yeh that was what I was thinking. I though he meant like pure light of heart.

A Heart of Pure Light is not exactly a guarantee. For Kairi, she always had a strong heart. Its been hinted.But even so, we don't know if Kairi could initiate any Inheritence Ceremonies. That is yet to be seen.And on the topic of CAPTAIN Jack, Sora handed him the Keyblade. If that is enough for the inheritence ceremony, so be it.