Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weiss

Xbox One - General Discussion

39 members have voted

1. 1. What would make you buy an Xbox One?

• A lower price: $500 is too steep.
    • Get rid of the 24 hr online check-in requirement.
    • Exclusive games.
    • Nothing. Microsoft has lost me as a consumer/I'm just not interested in what they're offering.
    • Different reason?
    • I'm already planning on buying an Xbox One.

I've decided I am going to have an xbox one alongside my wii u next gen. http://wiiudaily.com/2013/06/banjo-kazooie-xbox-one-rumor/ n64 banjo on xbox live arcade and a new 3d platformer will make me very happy. I also have played the ps4 controller but i do generally like xbox controllers better. The os seems fantastic with the kinect voice control and switching in between xbox one games, movies, anything plugged into the xbox one hdmi input, browser, etc. seems fantastic. The xbox one seems to be having better excluves atm too. 

At the moment.

Can I just say... the XBOX One controller is so firetrucking awesome. Like... I love the look of it. It has that smooth front, the buttons look excellent, the triggers look amazing, and it's so nice and thin.

It's the only part of the XBOX One that's attractive to me, but I felt it needed to be said that that is a sexy ass controller.