Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weiss

Xbox One - General Discussion

39 members have voted

1. 1. What would make you buy an Xbox One?

• A lower price: $500 is too steep.
    • Get rid of the 24 hr online check-in requirement.
    • Exclusive games.
    • Nothing. Microsoft has lost me as a consumer/I'm just not interested in what they're offering.
    • Different reason?
    • I'm already planning on buying an Xbox One.

The console is shit but I honestly feel that the games line up for it are better. As opposed to the PS4 being the better console with the lesser exclusive line up. 

So basically, we're back to how things were with the onset of the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The shitty console with good exclusives vs the good console with shitty exclusives. 

The console is shit but I honestly feel that the games line up for it are better. As opposed to the PS4 being the better console with the lesser exclusive line up. 

So basically, we're back to how things were with the onset of the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The shitty console with good exclusives vs the good console with shitty exclusives. 

Well you know Sony will give you exclusives, they own 12 studios all are working on ps4 games (only 3 have show up there games and one of which is working on another game that is most likely for ps4) and have exclusives with at least three 2nd parties as well around 5 exclusives contracts with indie devs that are known of. So PS4 will show there exclusives in time, there just not launch much like ps3.

Edited by Deadshot

WHY YOU SHOULD GET XBOX ONE:

• It's called the Xbone
  • It has piracy
  • It has TV
  • It has Sports
  • Call of Duty Dog
  • Dead Rising 3

Enough said.

WHY YOU SHOULD GET XBOX ONE:

• It's called the Xbone
  • It has piracy arg im pirayte
  • It has TV   luky it has tv, cabl box dont give tevee to me.
  • It has Sports yay go get em baseball jump man
  • Call of Duty Dog  yay for rex the dolpheen
  • Dead People Rising out of my Anus

Enough said yea u gotem good

The console is shit but I honestly feel that the games line up for it are better. As opposed to the PS4 being the better console with the lesser exclusive line up.  So basically, we're back to how things were with the onset of the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The shitty console with good exclusives vs the good console with shitty exclusives. 

I actually seen a list and the PS4 had more and better exclusives. Also most of the good xbox one exclusives have been announced to only really be "timed exclusives" and will more then likely be coming to the PS4. Except for Halo ofcourse.

funniest thing is how microsoft are trying to justify themselves, when they are feeding us all this goddamn obvious propaganda, further convincing people its a bad console because they cant flat out say what they mean ,it must be bad if they have to beat around the bush.

meanwhile sony are saying the truth and everything they say is epic in ways microsoft couldnt dream atm, in many ways microsfts slip ups are furthering its rivals sales.

If I facepalmed every time Microsoft did something stupid with the Xbox One I wouldn't have a face anymore

Posted Image

according to Microsoft you don't own any of your Xbox One games, you just license (rent) them, and if you get banned from XBL you can't even play them

offline.

Btw, if anyone needs proof the tweet is real: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/345338828606812160

Well who's dumb enough to get banned xD?

Even though it is dumb it still happens. I don't think it's right to deny access to a game that people already paid for. 

I'll have to agree. But usually when Xbox bans it's usually the right choice on the side of hackers, abusers, and what not. If they end up banning someone who didn't do that and has been wrong accused they'd probably put in an investigation if there's enough proof of the accusations being wrong.

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-removing-xbox-one-drm-514390310

Currently developing story, but...

I remember they said they wouldn't backpedal on this. Guess they caved under pressure. =P

Also, there are already Xbox 180 jokes circulating.

EDIT: And here it is, straight from the horse's mouth: http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Edited by Wally

Well we should wait for actual confirmation , but if this is true what's stopping them from reversing these policies yet again after the public has purchased them ? Just sayin'.  On the other hand, if this is true at least they are getting their heads out of their asses when it comes to listening to consumers.

Edited by Flaming Lea

Microsoft messed up so badly. I hope even if they do reverse the policy, I hope the sales are horrible.

xBox one fanboys stayed quiet after E3 for people who havn't noticed xD

Some even switched to Playstation 4.

Well we should wait for actual confirmation , but if this is true what's stopping them from reversing these policies yet again after the public has purchased them ? Just sayin'.  On the other hand, if this is true at least they are getting their heads out of their asses when it comes to listening to consumers.

yea i saw people saying that as well. This could all be a plot to get it into a lot of people home then bam during an update everything is back to how MS wanted it. Or they could have really have had a change of heart and taken it out. But I really think if they were going take off the DRM policies then what about taking out the need for kinect  to be connected for the XB1 to function