Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Velvet Scarlatina

Square Enix officially announces Kingdom Hearts III for the PlayStation 4

In my half century of life, video game wise......this is the BEST E3 EVER!

Knew Nomura would go back to the traditional gameplay.

:') ... Everything I need is right here...A reason to buy a PS4, an announcement I've been expecting for a long time and BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS!  I MEAN I ALWAYS WANTED THE KH GRAPHICS TO BE BETTER BUT I ALSO WANTED THEM TO STAY CARTOON-LIKE! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT...HERE IT IS! THIS IS JUST PERFECT!

The trailer was so intensive. Sora looks amazing. The clarity of his face and I was even more excited that they showed a small gameplay. That was a very nice cherry ontop of an unexpected ice cream. 

But...ah, now I'm at a predicament on whether to get a PS3 or wait for the PS4...

I'm a little surprise because I thought they would do it for the PS3 so that all the Kingdom Hearts games would be on the same console. I guess not.

Maybe... just maybe they'll make the Remix available for PS4? A mere speculation but I hope it'll be true. 

I REALLY hope they adjust the animation with this because what they showed is just terrible.The comands and what the story seems to be so far, that looks awesome!! Aqua might finally find her way out of darkness!!

Too many replies to my text...

Posted Image I do not own any of these gifs. thanks to whomever made them.

This is how it happened...

Posted Image My reaction was simple.

Five minutes later

Posted Image

Edited by ReikuSSR

Throughout the conference on another stream, I kept saying "FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII! Kingdom Hearts 3! BELIEVE!!" but I wasn't actually being serious. Amazing that it actually happened though, so freakin excited that KH3 is finally in the works!

I must say though, it looks pretty early in development. I think it's likely that the game won't launch until around 2015. Gives us plenty of time to save. :D