Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Velvet Scarlatina

Square Enix officially announces Kingdom Hearts III for the PlayStation 4

*Sees PS4* ehh...looks good, but I'm still not gonna get anytime soon.

*Sees Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV on PS4* SHUT UP AND TAKE MY F**CKING MONEY!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

SONY WON! SONY WON!!!! KH3 4EVAR!!!!...did they announce that it's a sony exclusive or not? Many people have said they've seen the XBOX logo on it...

OMG OMG OMG

CALLED IT, I KNEW THE BATTLE MENU FROM KH1 AND KH2 WOULD RETURN!!!

Also, WHAT THEY REMOVED TRIANGLE PROMPTS. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Here you go guys. Most beautiful fuc*ing thing I've ever seen in my life. Sony won. They won E3, they won the internet, they won the world. 

Edited by GTarablus

:O  :D  :P  :D  :O

OMG OMG OMG

CALLED IT, I KNEW THE BATTLE MENU FROM KH1 AND KH2 WOULD RETURN!!!

Also, WHAT THEY REMOVED TRIANGLE PROMPTS. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not necessarily... This is like the first look. It can be TOTALLY different by the time it's released.

Edited by JJForever

I cant breath! my grandmas saying its just a cartoon but......WHATS WITH ALL THOSE SHADOWS! is it part of the game!!!!!!!!!1 or is it just beta!!ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAand I said kh3 has no chance this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best night of my life.

And with FF15 coming out to PS4, and KH3 on PS4, I now have a reason to get a PS4.

Everything is amazing and I can't wait to see what SE has in store for us this week!

OMG I CAN'T CALM DOWN! I LITTERALY CRIED AND JUMPED EVERYWHERE! SO UNEXPECTED :')! When I saw Tetsuya Nomura I was like "YAY!" Then when FFvsXIII I was like "Finally!" Then I saw the FFXV logo and I was like "Wait, does that mean KH...naah!" then he said new title and I saw the disney logo and I was like "Hell naah...this must be like KH2.5 HD remix" And then when I saw the graphics I just started screaming!

:O  :D  :P  :D  :O

Not necessarily... This is like the first look. It can be TOTALLY different by the time it's released.

True. But we saw, the bottom part of the battle menu has a question mark like KH1, i think they're removing the Triangle prompts.