Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Velvet Scarlatina

Square Enix officially announces Kingdom Hearts III for the PlayStation 4

Fabula Nova Crystallis refers to the games that are similar to the final fantasy 13 universe right? well cant XV still be a part of it?

No, because now its A NUMBERED TITLE. If it stayed with Versus XIII, it could be part of it, but since its a numbered title, its in a series of its own now.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR THE PS4?! WHYYYYYY!! I DON'T WANT TO BUY A PS4 WHEN I'M IN UNIVERSITY. ASSUMING I'M STILL LIVING WITH MY PARENTS, THEY'LL BE ASKING WHY I WOULD BUY IT WHEN I SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON WORK AND STUFF. UGH. BUT... KH3!!!!!!

I should go to sleep.

wow,.. FINALLYI really didn't see the whole "3 year working on it" coming this time around, cause of that whole Versus team thingie. but hey, KH3 will here be SOONER! though I hope it takes at least two years, and they release 2.5 in the meantime for PS3, because I just bought a PS3 .__.

Am I the only one not thrilled about the graphics on the ps 4? I mean it looks SOOOOO cartoony its kinda annoying. I mean, yes the last play station game for kh was cartoony but the ps 4 makes it look way more glazed over, and less realistic. I don't know, I liked the graphics of the 3ds in dream drop distance and kh2 and then I see the ps 4 and all I can say is 'eh, I guess its ok? maybe?'

also, I am pissed (but not surprised) that they are changing consoles AGAIN!! I mean seriously! we went from ps2, to ds, to the 3ds, psp, now we're suddenly back to ps and its the newest one!!? im gonna have to go buy a new console just so I can play this game! will I do it....more than likely yes just because im that obsessed but I am most definetly NOT happy about it!!

This made my life! I doubt the heartless are "back" not that they were ever really gone. This probabaly just a tech demo or something. I'm just happy beyond words that KH3 has been announced and is in development. FFversusXIII (or FF15 now) was annonced in 2006, so now we get to wait another 7 years for a gameplay trailer of KH3 like we got for versus today. All jokes aside, I'm super excited. Grphics look a bit more cartoony than usual, but they were like that for the opening of 3D so maybe it'll only be like that for the opening for KH3, and the graphics will be normal throught the rest of the game.

I don't even go on this site any more, but I feel I should say how much I'm frigging nerdgasming and Mirror's Edge 2, Battlefront 3 AND KH3. Still, i'm reeeeeeealy hoping for KH3 on PC so I don't have to buy a new console...

Done ;___; One month ago I sait id didn't matter if KH III was announced on this E3 or not, I would cry over this title all the same, either because of happiness (coming out for ps3), from sadness (not announced) or frustration (announced for PS4). I've become a soup TT_____TT;

They got an awesome graphics I must say :DI don't have any money for ps4....-__-; must be very expensive.....

They got an awesome graphics I must say :DI don't have any money for ps4....-__-; must be very expensive.....

That was worth the wait (it was ca 4.00 am, when I saw it over here)

Looks nice as far as I can tell. At least I hope it will look like that.

I wonder if we have too wait for it as long as we did/do for FF15? *hides*

Edited by Henne

This looks amazing. I can't wait to see what it looks like on release. If they plan to have the camera moving like that during gameplay, that might get annoying. But since it's beta footage I doubt the gameplay would be like that. It'll probably be similar to the previous games. Since Sora jumped off a wall, maybe there is flow motion to some degree? That EX bar looks interesting. Might be Experience, a new drive gauge or something else. Either way I'm really pumped for this. I was hoping that they'd put it on PS3 since the majority already own a PS3, but it looks amazing on the PS4. Sora looks so cool! It seems Twilight Town might be making an appearance in the final version of the game. I hope that swarm of heartless is in the final version of the game too. It's also good that they set up the story at the beginning of the trailer. I hope we see more content soon!

True. But we saw, the bottom part of the battle menu has a question mark like KH1, i think they're removing the Triangle prompts.

Possibly a new link/drive feature? I just don't think they would bring the triangle prompts to 1.5 just to take them out and put it like it originally was in KH1, for KH3. Ja feel?

That was worth the wait (it was ca 4.00 am, when I saw it over here)

Looks nice as far as I can tell. At least I hope it will look like that.

I wonder if we have too wait for it as long as we did/do for FF15? *hides*

Same here i havent slept last night :P

This made my life! I doubt the heartless are "back" not that they were ever really gone. This probabaly just a tech demo or something. I'm just happy beyond words that KH3 has been announced and is in development. FFversusXIII (or FF15 now) was annonced in 2006, so now we get to wait another 7 years for a gameplay trailer of KH3 like we got for versus today. All jokes aside, I'm super excited. Grphics look a bit more cartoony than usual, but they were like that for the opening of 3D so maybe it'll only be like that for the opening for KH3, and the graphics will be normal throught the rest of the game.

"The Heartless will never truly be gone, as long as darkness exists in at least a single heart"