Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
advfox

What You Don't Want to See in Kingdom Hearts III.

I want a watered, filtered down form of flowmotion it's going to be used.  It made fighting to easy.  If they do it just for quick transport and you can't attack with it anymore fine.  I'd prefer no flowmotion at all.

Star Wars

More time travel to try and explain things making stuff more complicated

I don't want Sora's face to look the way it did in the trailer... His nose looks like it's melded into his face

I don't want the traditional attack system that were present in KH1 and 2.  I want that merged with command decks to bring the battle systems of all the games together.

No command decks! It's the MAIN Kingdom Hearts, ya know! The trailer didn't show the command decks either so they're probably not going to use these either. I wouldn't like to see a command deck at all.

No command decks! It's the MAIN Kingdom Hearts, ya know! The trailer didn't show the command decks either so they're probably not going to use these either. I wouldn't like to see a command deck at all.

I didn't say they were going to, the teaser shows the previous command system.  However Beta trailers have long since shown up details that weren't included (The Twilight Thorn shown in early trailers of 3D, the Behemonth shown in early trailers of KH2 in the 1000 heartless battle etc everything we saw could  be changed in the final product) personally I liked it and would like to see a conglomeration of both.

Also, Command decks were in BBS which is considered a main game by Nomura, who sees it as KH 0.  Just because they weren't on a home console doesn't make their part or innovation any less important.  

I don't want to see the same worlds again for no reason (for example going to Agrabah because Jafar is acting up AGAIN). I want to see each world have a purpose. That will obviously include worlds we've been to before, but I hope we have a reason to go back. 

And Keyblade Graveyard. OMG. I want to see The Keyblade Graveyard on a PS4.

I don't want to see the same worlds again for no reason (for example going to Agrabah because Jafar is acting up AGAIN). I want to see each world have a purpose. That will obviously include worlds we've been to before, but I hope we have a reason to go back. 

And Keyblade Graveyard. OMG. I want to see The Keyblade Graveyard on a PS4.

I'd want to see Atlantica again. I wouldn't mind if it was the fighting version or the music version, I just want to see an extremely HD PS4 version of Atlantica. That would be beautiful. I just hope it's not ''herp tee derp ursula strikes back'' again.

I didn't say they were going to, the teaser shows the previous command system.  However Beta trailers have long since shown up details that weren't included (The Twilight Thorn shown in early trailers of 3D, the Behemonth shown in early trailers of KH2 in the 1000 heartless battle etc everything we saw could  be changed in the final product) personally I liked it and would like to see a conglomeration of both.

Also, Command decks were in BBS which is considered a main game by Nomura, who sees it as KH 0.  Just because they weren't on a home console doesn't make their part or innovation any less important.  

The main games, as referred to by fans, are the ones on the consoles. It'd be dumb if they suddenly made another console one (With the title KH3 and as a sequel to KH2) and then inserted all their handheld things in it. Command Decks were just.. weird. I prefer the simple ''equip ability if you have enough AP'' system. Does anyone else agree with me or am I forever alone here with my opinion D:

please no Wonderland, Agrabah or 100 Acre Wood (i didnt even play or complete it). Also I hope that the final animation isin't going to be so, well, ''animated'' or plastic looking. I really liked the animation at the end of KH2 where they were back at the Destiny Islands, so I hope that they maybe use the same animation programmer or maybe make it even more real/human looking.

other than that, I have no other 'dont's' c:

I'd want to see Atlantica again. I wouldn't mind if it was the fighting version or the music version, I just want to see an extremely HD PS4 version of Atlantica. That would be beautiful. I just hope it's not ''herp tee derp ursula strikes back'' again.

The main games, as referred to by fans, are the ones on the consoles. It'd be dumb if they suddenly made another console one (With the title KH3 and as a sequel to KH2) and then inserted all their handheld things in it. Command Decks were just.. weird. I prefer the simple ''equip ability if you have enough AP'' system. Does anyone else agree with me or am I forever alone here with my opinion D:

KH3 isn't a sequel to KH2.  It's a sequel to KH3D.  Without those games, you won't understand what's going on in the series.  KH2's sequel was Coded and it's sequel was 3D.  The home console ones are actually referred to as Numbered Titles, not main games, because each game (except Coded) is essential to the plot line if you really want to follow the story.  

The AP system is cool, but so is the Command deck.  I just think they should merge them and use a new battle system reminiscent of both to round of this saga and incorporate the best parts of each system.  Now most likely they'll choose one or the other but personally I just like the idea of both 'cause I love both systems.  

KH3 isn't a sequel to KH2.  It's a sequel to KH3D.  Without those games, you won't understand what's going on in the series.  KH2's sequel was Coded and it's sequel was 3D.  The home console ones are actually referred to as Numbered Titles, not main games, because each game (except Coded) is essential to the plot line if you really want to follow the story.  

The AP system is cool, but so is the Command deck.  I just think they should merge them and use a new battle system reminiscent of both to round of this saga and incorporate the best parts of each system.  Now most likely they'll choose one or the other but personally I just like the idea of both 'cause I love both systems.  

Actually, they aren't actually part of the main KH story. Now, before you start questioning what I'm saying and being like ''WUT'', I'll explain.

You see, when moving over from KH1 and KH2, it wasn't necessary to know what happened in CoM. Heck, CoM didn't matter much. It wasn't mentioned in KH2, only the Sora being asleep part. CoM was more of an addition to the story than a really important main game. KH3 will probably be like this. People will understand the story even when they haven't played KH DDD. I'm pretty sure Square knows that there are people who don't play the handhelds. Besides, the game was a sequel to Coded, and not many people gave a crap about Coded. So, I'm pretty sure Square will make it so you don't have to play KH DDD to understand KH3's storyline. Whew, that was a lot of text to type.. Also, maybe I'm just being very nervous.. I shouldn't complain about the command decks.. It's probably just because I'm worried about the fact that it's not the main team working on KH3. Yeah, that must be it.. Stupid me :P

Actually, they aren't actually part of the main KH story. Now, before you start questioning what I'm saying and being like ''WUT'', I'll explain.

You see, when moving over from KH1 and KH2, it wasn't necessary to know what happened in CoM. Heck, CoM didn't matter much. It wasn't mentioned in KH2, only the Sora being asleep part. CoM was more of an addition to the story than a really important main game. KH3 will probably be like this. People will understand the story even when they haven't played KH DDD. I'm pretty sure Square knows that there are people who don't play the handhelds. Besides, the game was a sequel to Coded, and not many people gave a crap about Coded. So, I'm pretty sure Square will make it so you don't have to play KH DDD to understand KH3's storyline. Whew, that was a lot of text to type.. Also, maybe I'm just being very nervous.. I shouldn't complain about the command decks.. It's probably just because I'm worried about the fact that it's not the main team working on KH3. Yeah, that must be it.. Stupid me :P

The games are necessary.  Sure you can skip them if you want, but you're first introduced to the Organization in COM.  You find out who Roxas is in Days, before playing KH2 with a random stranger at the start.  BBS was the prequel who's events set up the entire point of the series.  DDD rounded off all the previous games and actually propelled the story forward towards KH3.

Now without them, from KH1 to KH2.

Why did Sora lose his memories?

Why is Sora asleep?

Who is this guy?

Who are all these organization fellows?

Who's that blonde girl that saves Kairi and draws Sora?

Why is Axel helping me?

Why have people forgot Sora?

from KH2 to KH3 without them

What's going on? It ended with a letter and we're completely bypassing it?

Who are these 3, Aqua Terra and Ven?

Whys there so many keyblade wielders?

Why are people going into Sora's heart to save two Roxas twins and a girl who looks like a emo Kairi?

What's this about Riku being a master?

Why is Sora not a master with all the good he did and Riku is when he abused darkness and haltered us in KH1?

Who's this Master Xehanort? Why is Xehanort really old now, he had long silver hair as a human?

What are the Nobodies I killed in KH2 doing back alive? 

There's a new Organization? Why? The first one tried to get hearts wasn't that their real purpose? What do you mean it was all a decoy?

What's this about 7 lights and 13 darknesses? What does that have to do with the letter?

Why are there 4 versions of MX so far?  I killed his heartless and his nobody.  

Time travel, whut?

What about a "key"blade that's spelt with an X? What's that have to do with anything?

Keyblade war, was that in a previous game?

Why am I going to save 3 people I don't know?

The handheld games provide extra details and clarity to the series and game as a whole, you can choose to ignore them or boycott them, but anyone who has, jumping in to KH3 with only playing KH1 and 2 (and not reading any information on the others) would just lead to a load of confusion.  Just because they're on a handheld doesn't make them any less important.  Someone who has played all the games or at least watched let's plays/read interviews will find more enjoyment from KH3 than someone who's confused for skipping out.  

The games are necessary.  Sure you can skip them if you want, but you're first introduced to the Organization in COM.  You find out who Roxas is in Days, before playing KH2 with a random stranger at the start.  BBS was the prequel who's events set up the entire point of the series.  DDD rounded off all the previous games and actually propelled the story forward towards KH3.

Now without them, from KH1 to KH2.

Why did Sora lose his memories?

Why is Sora asleep?

Who is this guy?

Who are all these organization fellows?

Who's that blonde girl that saves Kairi and draws Sora?

Why is Axel helping me?

Why have people forgot Sora?

from KH2 to KH3 without them

What's going on? It ended with a letter and we're completely bypassing it?

Who are these 3, Aqua Terra and Ven?

Whys there so many keyblade wielders?

Why are people going into Sora's heart to save two Roxas twins and a girl who looks like a emo Kairi?

What's this about Riku being a master?

Why is Sora not a master with all the good he did and Riku is when he abused darkness and haltered us in KH1?

Who's this Master Xehanort? Why is Xehanort really old now, he had long silver hair as a human?

What are the Nobodies I killed in KH2 doing back alive? 

There's a new Organization? Why? The first one tried to get hearts wasn't that their real purpose? What do you mean it was all a decoy?

What's this about 7 lights and 13 darknesses? What does that have to do with the letter?

Why are there 4 versions of MX so far?  I killed his heartless and his nobody.  

Time travel, whut?

What about a "key"blade that's spelt with an X? What's that have to do with anything?

Keyblade war, was that in a previous game?

Why am I going to save 3 people I don't know?

The handheld games provide extra details and clarity to the series and game as a whole, you can choose to ignore them or boycott them, but anyone who has, jumping in to KH3 with only playing KH1 and 2 (and not reading any information on the others) would just lead to a load of confusion.  Just because they're on a handheld doesn't make them any less important.  Someone who has played all the games or at least watched let's plays/read interviews will find more enjoyment from KH3 than someone who's confused for skipping out.  

Well, if they DO include all these questions, they might as well include a story recap. Like, when you start a new game, it'd ask you if you want to recap the story from all the previous games. In text, of course. You could find all the answers there, and when you're done, play the game. It could be like that, couldn't it? I'm pretty sure there are games that have ''story recaps'' like that.

Well, if they DO include all these questions, they might as well include a story recap. Like, when you start a new game, it'd ask you if you want to recap the story from all the previous games. In text, of course. You could find all the answers there, and when you're done, play the game. It could be like that, couldn't it? I'm pretty sure there are games that have ''story recaps'' like that.

KH3D though does recap the stories for you, in text, but even the smallest recaps don't tell all the stories, there's points and key moments people won't "get" because they haven't seen the full details of the previous stories.  Now I understand not everyone can afford the systems to play all the games, but the ReMixes are coming out with the FM editions as well and they'll be well worth the money.  Even without that, I would recommend anyone who hasn't played the games and can't, to watch a Let's Play of the games they missed so they can enjoy the game fully, particularly the end of Coded and 3D cutscenes, Coded concludes the purpose of the Letter we saw as a cliffhanger in KH2, which a lot of people would assume would be the set up the story in KH3 if they know nothing the midquels and 3D has set the story up to jump into KH3, telling you about the great battle, 7 lights, 13 darknesses, new org, resurrected somebodies, keyblade masters abilities etc

My point is you can't say the games weren't important to the story.  They clearly were and without having knowledge of them (Lets Play, Wiki, Articles, actually playing) fans would be damn confused by KH3 and why it isn't following the plot of KH2, and doing something with a secret letter from Mickey.

KH3D though does recap the stories for you, in text, but even the smallest recaps don't tell all the stories, there's points and key moments people won't "get" because they haven't seen the full details of the previous stories.  Now I understand not everyone can afford the systems to play all the games, but the ReMixes are coming out with the FM editions as well and they'll be well worth the money.  Even without that, I would recommend anyone who hasn't played the games and can't, to watch a Let's Play of the games they missed so they can enjoy the game fully, particularly the end of Coded and 3D cutscenes, Coded concludes the purpose of the Letter we saw as a cliffhanger in KH2, which a lot of people would assume would be the set up the story in KH3 if they know nothing the midquels and 3D has set the story up to jump into KH3, telling you about the great battle, 7 lights, 13 darknesses, new org, resurrected somebodies, keyblade masters abilities etc

My point is you can't say the games weren't important to the story.  They clearly were and without having knowledge of them (Lets Play, Wiki, Articles, actually playing) fans would be damn confused by KH3 and why it isn't following the plot of KH2, and doing something with a secret letter from Mickey.

I'm not really saying they're unimportant, but that you wouldn't have to understand them. In this case, though, it would seem like watching a let's play or a recap would be handy enough..