Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

Wonder how that's going to effect the pokemon trophies?

Not much really,the Pokemon trophy's will most likely contain their Pokedex entry from the main games and it's already written

Trophies for other franchises on the other hand would require a little more thinking

Assist Trophies

What about them?

-Assist Trophies-

What I want, for version exclusives..

3DS

Princess Hilda

Vines would come up and grab all the other players, taking 15% maximum damage from the vines, and stops them from jumping or moving for 12 seconds.

Viridi

Viridi would come in the background, and cause a reset bomb would come on screen. The effect of it colliding with any thing would make a smart bomb explosion, but with a different colour and sound. 5% damage if at the edge, if closer, 15%, and at the core, a whopping 45% damage.

Wii U

Winged and Rock Pikmin

Winged Pikmin would appear and start attacking exactly like the Centurians from Brawl, albeit slower. However, Rock Pikmin would be on the ground, and attack the players who are on the bottom of the playfield. The Rock Pikmin will just go to a player to hit them, knocking like, 5%? They'll blindly fall off platforms. Winged Pikmin however, would be able to find you anywhere.

Whispy Woods

Ol Whispy from KRtDL would appear on either the left or right side of the stage, with extreme force, sucking anyone in. Light and small characters are pulled easier, and almost always need to hide behind something. Medium characters are harder to be pulled in. Large and Heavy Characters would be the hardest to be pulled in, but take the most damage if so. Also, Whispy will move his head up and down to catch those above, rendering those flying characters without an unfair advantage.

But of course, these aren't logical enough, and are from the game's franchises, thus cannot be AT...

Finally, some more Smash news. It's been so slow lately...

Also, to bring some more discussion in: What first-party newcomers do you guys want to see? 

I'd give my right foot for Captain N finally getting into SSB. Now there's a 1st-party character Nintendo'd been long neglecting.

Also,

Sami-Advance Wars

Mii-Wii Sports

Little Mac-Punch Out

Robin-Fire Emblem Awakening

Dillon-Dillon's Rolling Western

Krystal-Star Fox

Palutena-Kid Icarus

Crack list:

Darkrai

Or at least a trophy. Sakurai, why wasn't this guy a Pokeball summon? Instead we have Bellossom. Which sucks anyways, but Darkrai could simply spam Dark Void and viola!

I can't think of anyone else atm.

Edited by OmegaForte

I know there are weight class lists, but...for a list like Mario Kart games...

Light-

Kirby

Pikachu

Villager

Toon Link

Pikmin & Olimar

Mega-man

Medium-

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Zelda

Marth

Link

Sonic

Samus

Pit

Fox

Heavy-

Bowser

Donkey Kong

Rosalina and Luma

Wii Fit Trainer

And if Ness (Or Lucas) returns...they'd be in the Light class.

If Ganondorf returns, then he'd be in Heavy.

Mr. Game and Watch...doubt it, but he'd be in Light.

Captain Falcon? Medium

Yoshi? Medium

Ice Climbers? Light.

JugglyBliff? Heavy.

I-I-I-I mean...

Jigglypuff? Light.

Anyone agree with me?

*looks at thread* Well, I guess it's the return of the pudgy penguin. Cool.

By the way, would you guys consider Dedede to be a hero, villain, or antihero? Because I've notice that he's becoming gradually nicer in the Kirby games.

Edited by Xigboss

By the way, would you guys consider Dedede to be a hero, villain, or antihero? Because I've notice that he's becoming gradually nicer in the Kirby games.

I'd probably say he's just the neutral guy who does whatever the heck he wants to. xD

He's really just works for his own needs

As long as he gets all the food he can from Dreamland and keep his position as the self-proclaimed King of Dreamland....he'll either help Kirby or oppose him

There are a couple of occasions in the Kirby games where Dedede is actually doing something good like protecting the Star Rod from Nightmare....only for Kirby to attack him and mess things up

Good or Evil,Dedede will protect Dreamland because he lives in it

I think Meta Knight is the Anti-hero of the Kirby series as Dedede can be either a villain or a good guy depending on his needs

Edited by Metal Snake

I think I am going to buy it on the 3DS first ( since I am getting a 3DS XL soon) , then in 2016 when I buy a Wii U I will get the Wii U Super Smash bros.

the 3DS version will obviously have less content than the console version

You still can  wait for Black Friday of 2014 to get a Wii U on a very cheap price or get a used one

That's just a recommendation though,I'm not forcing you to do anything