Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

I'm hoping at the very least there's a battle theme from the M&L series music wise. I only wanted to see Little Mac as a playable character so anyone else is a bonus at this point.

Ooh! OHOHOHOHOH!

Great, although not exactly the most possible candidates...

Super Star Saga: Battle Theme, Boss Theme, Cackletta Battle

Partners in Time: Boss Theme, Bowser Battle theme

Bowser's inside Story: Boss Theme, Final Boss theme

Dream Team: Giant Battle Theme, Boss Theme (Especially), Adventure's End, and--

Actually, you can say ALL of them. Not just the ones I listed. 

Those are all GREAT soundtracks and to not even put one theme, like a map, or battle theme, that's a crime. 

Super Star Saga: Battle Theme, Boss Theme, Cackletta Battle

Partners in Time: Boss Theme, Bowser Battle theme

Bowser's inside Story: Boss Theme, Final Boss theme

Dream Team: Giant Battle Theme, Boss Theme (Especially), Adventure's End, and--

Actually, you can say ALL of them. Not just the ones I listed. 

Those are all GREAT soundtracks and to not even put one theme, like a map, or battle theme, that's a crime. 

I think Final Cackletta deserves it the most out of all of those (you actually didn't even list it) because I've been waiting to hear a good arrangement of that for years.

Just imagine what it'll sound like with actual electric guitars. mmm~

Edited by Uncle Dolan

You guys beat me to the LEAAAAAAAAAAAKS!

If they aren't real by this point, and a staff member is trolling the crap out of us, then I don't even...

So.

Everyone's first opinion on this? 

Also, it still CAN be fake. But if it is fake, then I tip my golden fedora to them. 

Edited by Jynexo Gingell

Posted Image

This is pretty true and it actually makes me feel bad about those leaks

Sakurai worked so hard to the point of absolute exhaustion and tried to keep the hidden stuff as a surprise so for this to happen is a slap to his face

I won't be surprised if he's angry and actually because of stuff like this that happened to Brawl that we didn't get Subspace back and now I can't blame Sakurai at all

But sadly,that's a nature in the Fighting game genre,no matter how hard you try to keep the surprise some asshole will leak it weeks before release when heshe gets the review copy....hence why most fighting games nowadays had their rosters either already unlocked or already spoiled by the companies themselves

Posted Image

This is pretty true and it actually makes me feel bad about those leaks

Sakurai worked so hard to the point of absolute exhaustion and tried to keep the hidden stuff as a surprise so for this to happen is a slap to his face

I won't be surprised if he's angry and actually because of stuff like this that happened to Brawl that we didn't get Subspace back and now I can't blame Sakurai at all

But sadly,that's a nature in the Fighting game genre,no matter how hard you try to keep the surprise some asshole will leak it weeks before release when heshe gets the review copy....hence why most fighting games nowadays had their rosters either already unlocked or already spoiled by the companies themselves

It does suck. That's kind of why you have to have some form of deleting the footage that they sneak in, or other stuff like that. :V

It does suck. That's kind of why you have to have some form of deleting the footage that they sneak in, or other stuff like that. :V

It's pretty much why companies like Namco and Capcom just say f*** it and have their entire roster unlocked from the get-go

Look at Tekken 6.....the entire roster of that game is already available and you don't have to work to unlock it

I never expected Bowser jr. to be in Smash bros,but I'm glad he's here.I really wish Shulk wasn't confirmed like this,an offical trailer would have been much more exciting,but I'm glad he's finally confirm in the game I guess and its weird that Dr.Mario comes back,but not Mewtwo,but whatever and I hope that DLC rumor is true,I want to play as Lucas and Wolf.

It's pretty much why companies like Namco and Capcom just say f*** it and have their entire roster unlocked from the get-go

Look at Tekken 6.....the entire roster of that game is already available and you don't have to work to unlock it

A lot of "fans" don't even understand. 

"Oh its EZ 2 mak a game"

The leak videos were taken down by Nintendo, which was expected.

But the truth came out too soon.

Which confirms the leaked stuff to be real actually

AAAANNND yeah. 

Was still on the fence of fake leaks till Nintendo took them down.

So... Yeah, duck hunt came our of no where, and Dr. Mario is a wasted slot IMO. I don't even care about Mewtwo, and still think he would've been a better slot.

Whatever, I still got my previous mains back and potential ones I can still make once the Wii U version is released.

Was still on the fence of fake leaks till Nintendo took them down.So... Yeah, duck hunt came our of no where, and Dr. Mario is a wasted slot IMO. I don't even care about Mewtwo, and still think he would've been a better slot.Whatever, I still got my previous mains back and potential ones I can still make once the Wii U version is released.

There IS NO WASTED SLOT!

The characters in the games (other than Sonic in Brawl, which was added in last second apparently) are all pre-determined. They don't go with the main 12 and think "Hm...WHO ELSE SHOULD WE ADD?" 

The characters that get included are the ones that the staff has agreed on putting in. 

Sorry, if this sounded rude, but I'm sick of people complaining about 'slots'. This happened when "The Koopalings were/are 7 wasted slots" in Mario Kart 8. 

>.<

There IS NO WASTED SLOT!The characters in the games (other than Sonic in Brawl, which was added in last second apparently) are all pre-determined. They don't go with the main 12 and think "Hm...WHO ELSE SHOULD WE ADD?" The characters that get included are the ones that the staff has agreed on putting in. Sorry, if this sounded rude, but I'm sick of people complaining about 'slots'. This happened when "The Koopalings were/are 7 wasted slots" in Mario Kart 8. >.<

It's called an opinion. Learn to read. I'm sick of people who can't take an opinion and/or read.

It's called an opinion. Learn to read. I'm sick of people who can't take an opinion and/or read.

Um...

When did I say I disagree with your opinion? I understand if you think that it's a wasted slot, but I don't like it when people refer to call them slots, when it's an agreed-on character.

Me...ME personally, prefer to say 'why are they in' instead of calling them a wasted slot.

I did say sorry, too. 

:(