Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

does that mean that the there won't be a smash ballot anymore after thee smash bros presentation next month? 

Who knows. But I don't think so since this is just confirming that this is the last video presentation that they're doing.

I'm sure after the ballot characters, Sakurai will take a break. Then, since of course Smash is his baby, he'll begun developing the next game (on NX).

Edited by Sun Wukong

I finally managed to get a Robin amiibo, which was the last of the three I wanted (Lucina, Palutena, and Robin). Also decided to purchase the character DLC pack. Don't really like playing as Ryu or Mewtwo, but it's fun playing against them. Hate Lucas just as much as Ness, but my brother likes him so not a waste. But I really like Roy, so much that I've made him my co-main with Robin.

Recently tried 8-player team Smash with my brother, with our teammates being our amiibo. I thought it was a lot of fun, but my brother ended up getting so mad that he turned off the WiiU before we could save the amiibo data. So many amiibo rewards lost... :(

My brother in general just gets way too mad at this game. I hardly ever beat him in normal play, but pretty much any time I get a good hit on him he complains that it's not fair. He even makes fun of me for losing so much (I don't particularly mind, I realize I'm bad xD). Yet in the team battle, I was actually managing to get more of the victories, and he was just non-stop shouting. It concerns me how poor of a loser he is, especially since he wins most of the time. :/ Takes games way too seriously, sometimes I wonder if he even has fun or if he just likes winning. :(

I finally managed to get a Robin amiibo, which was the last of the three I wanted (Lucina, Palutena, and Robin). Also decided to purchase the character DLC pack. Don't really like playing as Ryu or Mewtwo, but it's fun playing against them. Hate Lucas just as much as Ness, but my brother likes him so not a waste. But I really like Roy, so much that I've made him my co-main with Robin.

Recently tried 8-player team Smash with my brother, with our teammates being our amiibo. I thought it was a lot of fun, but my brother ended up getting so mad that he turned off the WiiU before we could save the amiibo data. So many amiibo rewards lost... :(

My brother in general just gets way too mad at this game. I hardly ever beat him in normal play, but pretty much any time I get a good hit on him he complains that it's not fair. He even makes fun of me for losing so much (I don't particularly mind, I realize I'm bad xD). Yet in the team battle, I was actually managing to get more of the victories, and he was just non-stop shouting. It concerns me how poor of a loser he is, especially since he wins most of the time. :/ Takes games way too seriously, sometimes I wonder if he even has fun or if he just likes winning. :(

Those can be some of the worst people to play with sometimes. :/ Do you know anyone else who likes the games? 8-Player Smash is a ton of fun if you want to just mess around with a lot of friends. It's definitely my favorite feature from Smash 4. I just wish that all of my friends hadn't stopped caring about Smash 4 a few months after its release. A few still play it, but most are just sticking to the "more competitive" games, or at least it's seeming that way. I haven't played multiplayer in months.

Those can be some of the worst people to play with sometimes. :/ Do you know anyone else who likes the games? 8-Player Smash is a ton of fun if you want to just mess around with a lot of friends. It's definitely my favorite feature from Smash 4. I just wish that all of my friends hadn't stopped caring about Smash 4 a few months after its release. A few still play it, but most are just sticking to the "more competitive" games, or at least it's seeming that way. I haven't played multiplayer in months.

Most of my friends don't play video games, sadly, and of those that do, the one who likes Smash is going to college in another state, and the rest don't really care for Nintendo games. My brother is really the only one I have to play with. :/ I mean, I can have a lot of fun with the game playing by myself (especially since the amiibo can be both challenging and hilariously stupid at the same time), but it's nice to play with someone else too (this is the only mutliplayer game my brother and I really play together, as he doesn't like Mario Kart too much).

*Sigh* I'm sure he'll get over this particular instance in a couple of days, but I know he'll never want to do team battles again. X_X

Man, 8-Player Smash is one of the best features! Your bro spoiling the game for yiu is horrible - Smash 4 has to be one of the best games I've ever played! Online should be fun, though, and hopefully we can have a Tournament soon.

I always thought 8-player was a bit too chaotic, it was only tonight when I discovered how fun it could be. Unfortunately, in the case of Online play, my internet is pretty slow, and it has to be a really good day for Smash to not lag. X_X Also sucks when I want to play Splatoon, since the entire point of that game is online.

Most of my friends don't play video games, sadly, and of those that do, the one who likes Smash is going to college in another state, and the rest don't really care for Nintendo games. My brother is really the only one I have to play with. :/ I mean, I can have a lot of fun with the game playing by myself (especially since the amiibo can be both challenging and hilariously stupid at the same time), but it's nice to play with someone else to (this is the only mutliplayer game my brother and I really play together, as he doesn't like Mario Kart too much).

*Sigh* I'm sure he'll get over this particular instance in a couple of days, but I know he'll never want to do team battles again. X_X

I always thought 8-player was a bit too chaotic, it was only tonight when I discovered how fun it could be. Unfortunately, in the case of Online play, my internet is pretty slow, and it has to be a really good day for Smash to not lag. X_X Also sucks when I want to play Splatoon, since the entire point of that game is online.

Yeah, it definitely is best suited multiplayer... Hopefully you can find someone who you could play against, even if it's just your brother once he calms down and tries to enjoy the game.

This is exactly the kind of post I had hoped not to see. I was hoping to hear/read some hype for tomorrow evening.

oh sorry then. I thought it would be a good idea to talk about what characters could be revealed tomorrow. 

No Wolf dlc :( oh well and I'm not the biggest Fire Emblem fan so Corrin didn't do anything for me but Bayonetta that's a great choice. Cloud is fun to play so far and I love that his alt colors have the 2nd and 3rd class SOLDIER and the Advent Children outfit of course,but its weird that his logo is just FF, how about the meteor symbol that's on the FF7 logo and where are the music in the Midgar stage,they have the iconic soundtrack of FFVII and all they can put in Smash is the battle theme and the boss theme not even remixed? Where's Opening bombing mission,the motocycle's sequence theme,J-E-N-O-V-A,,Electric de Chocobo, Birth of a god,The overworld theme,freaking One-Winged Angel,they could have included a track or two from Advent Children and Crisis Core even or even call Uematsu to remix one song.And its no big deal but it would have been nice if they'd got his english voice actor like Ryu and Shulk.

Edited by Isaix

No Wolf dlc :( oh well and I'm not the biggest Fire Emblem fan so Corrin didn't do anything for me but Bayonetta that's a great choice. Cloud is fun to play so far and I love that his alt colors have the 2nd and 3rd class SOLDIER and the Advent Children outfit of course,but its weird that his logo is just FF, how about the meteor symbol that's on the FF7 logo and where are the music in the Midgar stage,they have the iconic soundtrack of FFVII and all they can put in Smash is the battle theme and the boss theme not even remixed? Where's Opening bombing mission,the motocycle's sequence theme,J-E-N-O-V-A,,Electric de Chocobo, Birth of a god,The overworld theme,freaking One-Winged Angel,they could have included a track or two from Advent Children and Crisis Core even or even call Uematsu to remix on song.

It would be a sin if One-Winged Angel isn't included, but knowing whoever the firetruck chooses the music, it wouldn't put past me if they didn't. *Points at Pokemon Elite 4 without the theme itself*

To be honest, I get the feeling that the lack of music options and additional trophies is something on Square's side. All of the other third party characters got a lot of love with trophies and music, Cloud's the one exception by the looks of it. Given that Square and Nintendo aren't all that close, I wouldn't be surprised if Square didn't give them a whole lot to work with. :/

Cloud's a lot of fun to use, though. I really like him so far.

What irks me about Smash 4 is the lack of custom moves for DLC characters and the unwillingness of Sakurai to elaborate on why. Roy, Ryu, Cloud, Lucas, Mewtwo, Corrin, and Bayonetta are all the odd ones without custom specials, and Sakurai DID mention creating custom moves after these DLC characters were available.... Well, it's been a year since DLC was announced, and not even a mention of customs was in the final Smash presentation.

To be honest, I get the feeling that the lack of music options and additional trophies is something on Square's side. All of the other third party characters got a lot of love with trophies and music, Cloud's the one exception by the looks of it. Given that Square and Nintendo aren't all that close, I wouldn't be surprised if Square didn't give them a whole lot to work with. :/ Cloud's a lot of fun to use, though. I really like him so far.

Yeah it has to be Square's fault,the Bayonetta stage will have a lot of music like the regular stages and even some remixes and they are even adding new tracks from Fire Emblem fates,so I assume Square were asking for too much cash for each track

Cloud is a very smooth, very fun character. As an FF fan and especially an FFVII fanatic, I knew I had to main him. Cloud is able to jab fairly quickly out of a foxtrot and the nair, bair, uair and dair (surprisingly) autocancel so amazingly! Nair and uair are fantastic combo starters, dair is a beast, Cross Slash does great damage (and super fast to boot for a special) and his limit breaks are sooo powerful! Unfortunately there are dumb For Glory Clouds these days, but ehh the same thing happened for every other character but it died down (Jesus, the Bayonettas will be hell in February xD). All in all, I'm glad that my two favorite game series had come together to create an awesome character and a fun stage!

And as the year comes to an end, so too must the Smash Bros. 4 topic....

Aye, 'twas a good run. Alas all good things must end.

WHERE'S THAT TOURNEY THOUGH?!?!?!?!??!

I dunno, 2016 has a content update for us early on. Not much from there though.