Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future

Square Enix is currently holding a private conference at E3 2013 known as "Square Enix: The Future". With the official announcement of Kingdom Hearts III yesterday, it is likely that Square Enix will reveal new information about the game at this conference. We will update this article regularly with any KH3-related information, photos or videos that appear.

Live updates: Kingdom Hearts III information revealed at Square Enix: The Future

Someone posted a keyart picture of KH3 at the Future event at E3 on another KH website...would I be allowed to link it or no?

edit: nvm it's already on the front page lol!

Edited by heyitsdeven

I doubt it. The game seems very early in development, like SE just hastily put the teaser together for E3. I don't think there's really any concrete details to unveil about it just yet.

The most we can get is concepts for how the story will play out,aside from that,your right

It's been in conception stage for over 3 years. I think SE has done enough concepting and is ready to show KH3 to the world.

With KH3 and FFXV taking care of, All that remains is TWEWY2. And Nomura says he wants to do a TWEWY sequel. (well, he said it in a teasing way on a japanese radio)

Edited by Xamtweth-ReMIXed

I doubt it. The game seems very early in development, like SE just hastily put the teaser together for E3. I don't think there's really any concrete details to unveil about it just yet.

we could probably get some plot details at least or some bare boned information.