Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One

okay if its going to be on the most anti-consumer console in existence than it should come to PC as well. I just don't get what square japan has against the PC.  all they do for it are MMOs and that final fantasy7 port that was released only on the square website. seriously its just as powerfull as consoles and Disney can't have a problem with it since they are putting the remakes of duck tales and castle of illusion on PC

I could have sworn Final Fantasy 13 sold way more on PS3 compared to Xbox in the US,same goes for Japan

Why waste time making the game for Xbox when they know it will sell better with Sonys system,especially when the new one is most likely not gonna be bought by consumers,hell,Im suprised its not on WiiU,it would probably do better then the new Xbox version

I feel uncomfortable about this...Not the fact that it is going to Xbox One... More power to them I say.

It is just the fact None of the titles has been released on Xbox or Xbox 360...Why would they put THE ENDING of the saga on the Multi-Platform.....it just baffles me really. SHould have just kept this one a PS4 Exclusive and then start the next saga Numora has said in the past over multi-platforms.

Edited by Dean 'Dexan' Hill

Yeah, it would be nice if it were for all three consoles, especially the audience who buys from Nintendo would likely play KH.  I wonder if this says anything about how much power is needed to run KHIII...

It would be very nice. Being a Nintendo supporter first and foremost, I'd really like it. I was fine when it was just PS4 exclusive, but hearing that it'll be on two systems and not all three, especially since they're choosing the one that's the least popular.

I feel uncomfortable about this...Not the fact that it is going to Xbox One... More power to them I say.

It is just the fact None of the titles has been released on Xbox or Xbox 360...Why would they put THE ENDING of the saga on the Multi-Platform.....it just baffles me really. SHould have just kept this one a PS4 Exclusive and then start the next saga Numora has said in the past over multi-platforms.

because PS3 wasn't the king last generation, a lot of playstation2 fans myself included went over to xbox360 so they are probably assuming those xbox360 fans will get a xbox1. though to be honest I think most if not all of us are going back to sony or to PC. either way more people can enjoy the game but I'm just so pissed its not on PC

Nice, but I still plan to buy a PS4 - sorry, no Spy Box in ma house, yeeeeah~I thought, if one of these games would go to the box, too, it would be FFXV, but oh, well.

Naturally the one console it's not on is the one I'm getting.

I was planning on only getting Wii U, KHIII and FFXV changed my mind, though. It's still kinda annoying that I have to get a new system, but it's worth it at least... I'm still putting Wii U at a higher priority, though.

*sigh* There goes my hope for a Wii U version... I suppose I will watch the hameplay video just like BbS...

I was planning on only getting Wii U, KHIII and FFXV changed my mind, though. It's still kinda annoying that I have to get a new system, but it's worth it at least... I'm still putting Wii U at a higher priority, though.

Same here

The Xbox One version is just a port. The PS4 will still have the fullest experiance of the game, and is in general just a better console. I'm not worried, but I am annoyed that it's basically become a sellout.

Guys...

Be happy KH3 even exists. Who cares if it's on the Xbox One?

(Probably a lot)

I like how everyone is freaking out over this instead of being glad that it will be multiplatform where it can grow a bigger fanbase.

Gotta love KH fanboys/fangirls.

Edited by Tails

The Xbox One version is just a port. The PS4 will still have the fullest experiance of the game, and is in general just a better console. I'm not worried, but I am annoyed that it's basically become a sellout.

How does a company that makes game for money become a sellout?