Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One

*sigh* There goes my hope for a Wii U version... I suppose I will watch the hameplay video just like BbS...

This.

I'm more pissed at the fact that somehow Xbone got it, but WiiU didn't. This still doesn't change my mind to get a PS4 in the future.

I can't imagine it being a success at all on the xbox one because of its stupid internet requirements, I mean seriously, who's gonna play Kingdom Hearts (a game mainly focused on solo play) on a console that requires internet access 24/7?At this rate, a PC version would be more successful than the xbox one version.

I can't imagine it being a success at all on the xbox one because of its stupid internet requirements, I mean seriously, who's gonna play Kingdom Hearts (a game mainly focused on solo play) on a console that requires internet access 24/7?At this rate, a PC version would be more successful than the xbox one version.

At this rate, anything would be more successful then the xbox one ;) Edited by SHAZOW

The Xbox One version is just a port. The PS4 will still have the fullest experiance of the game, and is in general just a better console. I'm not worried, but I am annoyed that it's basically become a sellout.

Well, a person who was set to only get one console, they wouldn't really care. I mean, if they announce the worst version of it for the Wii U I would still get it :/

Oh no! Please don't put it on the Xbox One! Anything but bring the game to more people and increase sales so Square Enix makes more money and can make more Kingdom Hearts games!

That's why they should ALSO make a port for the Wii U, to get even more of the freakin' money they want >.<

I'll get the PS4 version. Never liked xbox. and i prefer spending less for a console with better graphics and RAM as well as no necessary camera peripheral which I wouldn't use much anyway. Also, I like buying used games. And my internet sucks. PS4 it is. Still have to save up but let the waiting begin!!!

The Xbox One doesn't deserve a game like Kingdom Hearts

This.

I hope the Xbox One version is worse than the PS4 version, wuahahaha..

Nah, that would just be plain unfair for the (foolish) Xbox One users.. Still.. Crapbox One out of Ten doesn't deserve KH.

Edited by Toby

I'm honestly heart broken, if SE is gonna make KH3 multi-platform, they should at least go for something more logical like PC or the Wii u. Seriously, I don't like the idea of KH3 being on the xbox pun.

I'm honestly heart broken, if SE is gonna make KH3 multi-platform, they should at least go for something more logical like PC or the Wii u. Seriously, I don't like the idea of KH3 being on the xbox pun.

Microsoft's try-harding right now. They're trying to do everything just to not go bankrupt. Even if that goes as far as to pay Square Enix to let KH3 be on their console. I really, REALLY hope they at least become NEAR bankrupt, so they'll realize their dumb and idiotic mistakes with the Xbox One. Maybe, maybe then they will actually remove all these dumb things, and make an Xbox 720 in the next generation with much better things than what we have now. I'm doubting that a lot, though.

Microsoft's try-harding right now. They're trying to do everything just to not go bankrupt. Even if that goes as far as to pay Square Enix to let KH3 be on their console. I really, REALLY hope they at least become NEAR bankrupt, so they'll realize their dumb and idiotic mistakes with the Xbox One. Maybe, maybe then they will actually remove all these dumb things, and make an Xbox 720 in the next generation with much better things than what we have now. I'm doubting that a lot, though.

Microsoft's near bankruptcy is their own fault because they're focusing too much on their stupid consoles when they should be focusing on making better operating systems for PC's.

Microsoft's near bankruptcy is their own fault because they're focusing too much on their stupid consoles when they should be focusing on making better operating systems for PC's.

Actually, I was pointing out that the huge fails with the Xbox One would make them bankrupt since a lot of people would jump over to Sony instead, but I guess your point of view works too.. I guess... I dunno.

Actually, I was pointing out that the huge fails with the Xbox One would make them bankrupt since a lot of people would jump over to Sony instead, but I guess your point of view works too.. I guess... I dunno.

It's a fact, the latest Windows operating system is quite bad, I mean c'mon, PC also has nice exclusives like Starcraft and Age of Empires, and most games look the best on PC and FPS's are better to play on PC because of mouse + keyboard

It's a fact, the latest Windows operating system is quite bad, I mean c'mon, PC also has nice exclusives like Starcraft and Age of Empires, and most games look the best on PC and FPS's are better to play on PC because of mouse + keyboard

I guess I'm sticking with Windows 7. To be honest, I don't know why Windows 8 is bad. I thought it was bad because I didn't see a desktop in any of the videos I've watched. The first time I saw Windows 8, I was like ''What the hell? This is a COMPUTER, not a phone or an iSomething!'' Turns out it does have a desktop.

I am slightly annoyed by this decision.

Slightly annoyed, slightly dissapointed or both? I'd go for both.

I guess I'm sticking with Windows 7. To be honest, I don't know why Windows 8 is bad. I thought it was bad because I didn't see a desktop in any of the videos I've watched. The first time I saw Windows 8, I was like ''What the hell? This is a COMPUTER, not a phone or an iSomething!'' Turns out it does have a desktop.

Windows 8 is kinda good but it has a bad habit of not using all the RAM in a PC or only using 1 core when the user is using a multi-cored CPU

Windows 8 is kinda good but it has a bad habit of not using all the RAM in a PC or only using 1 core when the user is using a multi-cored CPU

That sounds pretty dumb.

Now I'm sure that they'll go near bankrupt. Windows, you have dissapointed me, even though I still like you better than Apple :(

Edited by Toby

That sounds pretty dumb.

Now I'm sure that they'll go near bankrupt. Windows, you have dissapointed me, even though I still like you better than Apple :(

See what I mean? they're getting lazy with their Operating System because of the xbox