Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One

Great news, kind of expected it since FFXIII is multi-platform as well. xD Though I expected the Wii U getting it too but I guess not. 

To some of the people complaining:

"Why isn't it on the PS3 as well???"

This is Square Enix, who have made 2 games on the DS, one game on the GBA, one game on the PSP, two (and a remake) games on the PS2, two games going to be on the PS3. They HAVE to go on the next gen if they are going to make KH3 not only for the game itself but for the PS4 to sell really well.

"OMG WHY XBOX ONE TOO, ONLY PS4 SHOULD HAVE IT *angry fan*"

Is this really a complaint? It's just a freaking system, be happy you actually got the game on a multi-platform other than "XBOX USERS DON'T DESERVE THIS". 

WOW...Just, wow. -_-

Think of it this way, guys. Most of the fanbase absolutely hates this decision, so 90% of the sales of this game will be for PS4 anyways, haha. Especially since the HD collections are Sony exclusive. Microsoft still loses.

My only problem with it being on Xbox One is not the fact that it's not exclusive,I'm fine with it being multiplatform.My problem is that the Xbox Console has 0 fanbase for the series.KH has established it's fanbase with Sony and Nintendo consoles and the series is selling so well on those consoles.The Original Xbox and the Xbox 360 never got a single Kigndom Hearts game ever since the series exist,I'm sure KH3 will sell like hotcakes on PS4,but I doubt it would even sell that much on Xbox One,especially after the whole fiasco that the Xbox One has caused

WOW...Just, wow. -_-

Think of it this way, guys. Most of the fanbase absolutely hates this decision, so 90% of the sales of this game will be for PS4 anyways, haha. Especially since the HD collections are Sony exclusive. Microsoft still loses.

You're right, King Mickey Mouse. u so wise.

Great news, kind of expected it since FFXIII is multi-platform as well. xD Though I expected the Wii U getting it too but I guess not. 

To some of the people complaining:

"Why isn't it on the PS3 as well???"

This is Square Enix, who have made 2 games on the DS, one game on the GBA, one game on the PSP, two (and a remake) games on the PS2, two games going to be on the PS3. They HAVE to go on the next gen if they are going to make KH3 not only for the game itself but for the PS4 to sell really well.

"OMG WHY XBOX ONE TOO, ONLY PS4 SHOULD HAVE IT *angry fan*"

Is this really a complaint? It's just a freaking system, be happy you actually got the game on a multi-platform other than "XBOX USERS DON'T DESERVE THIS". 

As long as they don't system-hop again. They're practically forcing us to get PSPs and 3DSes, lol.

You're right, King Mickey Mouse. u so wise.

As long as they don't system-hop again. They're practically forcing us to get PSPs and 3DSes, lol.

They are getting most of the games on one system, and it's not a surprise it's JUST on the PS4 and Xbox One. I mean they would want to abuse the new Gen. 

They are getting most of the games on one system, and it's not a surprise it's JUST on the PS4 and Xbox One. I mean they would want to abuse the new Gen. 

It BETTER be like that. I really don't want all kinds of different sequels to be on other platforms.

Why are you all against the release of KHIII on the Ps4 AND the Xbox one? You got your KH on your beloved console. Why does it matter to anyone if they are releasing it for Xboxone too? Personally this is very exciting news for me.

One more thing that I feel the need to say.

IN YOUR FACE KH13!

Wow, what a bunch of sell outs. Stick to what you know is best, Playstation. They know this game is going to be big, so they are getting every cent they can out of it. :/ sell outs.

It really makes no sense to release the end of a "triliogy" on a console that has never had any of the other games. Xbox One won't get that many sales anyway, (unless you are really stupid enough to buy an Xbox One) so Square Enix is really just wasting their time making this for the Xbox One anyway. The majority of Xbox gamers only play FPS games anyway.

Why is it on Xbox one for ? it will get way more sales on the ps4. i swear if it takes longer to make just cause of xbox one, im gonna be pissed -.-

you seriously don't understand console hardware and all you people need to get over the franchise being multiplatform, its not a sony franchise its a square franchise and serves its fanbase only not a console, being exclusive to PS4 wouldn't make it any better. yes we all get xbox1 is terrible, but that's not going to make the game bad.

as for the porting thing it wont be farder, the two systems are practically identical in terms of hardware and both running x64 bit architecture, it has never been easier to make games on multiple platforms.

It really makes no sense to release the end of a "triliogy" on a console that has never had any of the other games. Xbox One won't get that many sales anyway, (unless you are really stupid enough to buy an Xbox One) so Square Enix is really just wasting their time making this for the Xbox One anyway. The majority of Xbox gamers only play FPS games anyway.

clearly xbox is a FPS only console, because an FPS console doesn't have minecraft release on it and have it sell millions, oh wait.

Wow, I've been wrong on here all week. Said KH3 wouldn't be at E3, said KH3 wouldn't be at this Future of SE thing, and said it wouldn't end up on XBone. Huh. Wonder how it'll do considering there's yet to be a KH game on a Microsoft system.

No need to get worked up over this though, still getting it on the PS4. XBone can go sit somewhere with its DRM and used games policy, lol.

I agree. I thought that KH3 wouldnt be at E3, FF Vs XIII would not become FF XV, and we wouldn't get either of them for another year or so.

THAT IS FIRETRUCKING IT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS. SO I AM GOING TO STATE THE FACTS.

I am no Xbox fan, and i never will be, BUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY, NEEDS TO BE HEARD.

IT DOESN'T F***ING MATTER THAT KH3 IS ON XBOX ONE. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE'RE FINALLY GETTING IT, AND ITS ON PS4. ALL OF YOU FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS NEED TO SHUT UP AND SMELL THE ROSES, AND COME TO YOUR SENSES. WE'RE GETTING THE DAMN GAME. BE F***ING HAPPY. BESIDES, ALL THAT THIS WILL DO IS MAKE OUR FANBASE STRONGER AND MAKE KH MORE POPULAR LIKE FINAL FANTASY. SO WHAT IF ITS ON THE NEXT XBOX? WE'RE STILL GETTING IT FOR PLAYSTATION. I can understand all of you being pissed if it was Xbox exclusive, BUT ITS NOT, SO GET OVER IT, OK???????????????????????? I used to be like you yesterday. I was whining about KH not being on PS3, but i got over it. Im willing to buy the amazing PS4 for this, even if it'll take me awhile to save up for it. YOU GUYS NEED TO DO THE SAME. SO STOP WHINING, AND START CELEBRATING. AFTER 6 YEARS SINCE KH2FM CAME OUT, WE'RE FINALLY GETTING Kingdom Hearts 3. Unless you guys would rather have it that we WOULDN'T GET THE GAME FOR 200 MORE YEARS OR LONGER. STOP YOUR COMPLAINING, WE'RE GETTING THE DAMN GAME. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE REAL, TRUE, DIEHARD Kingdom Hearts FANS. BUT YOU'RE ALL BUTTHURT FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THE GAME IS NOT PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE. IT DOESN'T MATTER GUYS, ARE YOU ALL BLIND?? JUST BE HAPPY THE GAME IS COMING OUT, OR GET OUT. IF YOU ARE PISSED AT IT NOT BEING EXCLUSIVE, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A KH FAN, CAUSE A REAL ONE WOULDN'T WHINE LIKE THIS FOR THAT SIMPLE LITTLE THING, AND WOULD JUST ACCEPT IT AND BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO NOMURA AND SQUARE THAT ITS ACTUALLY GOING TO COME OUT IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS. Jesus Christ.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

THAT IS FIRETRUCKING IT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS. SO I AM GOING TO STATE THE FACTS. I am no Xbox fan, and i never will be, BUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY, NEEDS TO BE HEARD. IT DOESN'T F***ING MATTER THAT KH3 IS ON XBOX ONE. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE'RE FINALLY GETTING IT, AND ITS ON PS4. ALL OF YOU FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS NEED TO SHUT UP AND SMELL THE ROSES, AND COME TO YOUR SENSES. WE'RE GETTING THE DAMN GAME. BE F***ING HAPPY. BESIDES, ALL THAT THIS WILL DO IS MAKE OUR FANBASE STRONGER AND MAKE KH MORE POPULAR LIKE FINAL FANTASY. SO WHAT IF ITS ON THE NEXT XBOX? WE'RE STILL GETTING IT FOR PLAYSTATION. I can understand all of you being pissed if it was Xbox exclusive, BUT ITS NOT, SO GET OVER IT, OK???????????????????????? I used to be like you yesterday. I was whining about KH not being on PS3, but i got over it. Im willing to buy the amazing PS4 for this, even if it'll take me awhile to save up for it. YOU GUYS NEED TO DO THE SAME. SO STOP WHINING, AND START CELEBRATING. AFTER 6 YEARS SINCE KH2FM CAME OUT, WE'RE FINALLY GETTING Kingdom Hearts 3. Unless you guys would rather have it that we WOULDN'T GET THE GAME FOR 200 MORE YEARS OR LONGER. STOP YOUR COMPLAINING, WE'RE GETTING THE DAMN GAME. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE?  I THOUGHT YOU WERE REAL, TRUE, DIEHARD Kingdom Hearts FANS. BUT YOU'RE ALL BUTTHURT FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THE GAME IS NOT PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE. IT DOESN'T MATTER GUYS, ARE YOU ALL BLIND?? JUST BE HAPPY THE GAME IS COMING OUT, OR GET OUT. IF YOU ARE PISSED AT IT NOT BEING EXCLUSIVE, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A KH FAN, CAUSE A REAL ONE WOULDN'T WHINE LIKE THIS FOR THAT SIMPLE LITTLE THING, AND WOULD JUST ACCEPT IT AND BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO NOMURA AND SQUARE THAT ITS ACTUALLY GOING TO COME OUT IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS. Jesus Christ.

k.

THAT IS FIRETRUCKING IT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS. SO I AM GOING TO STATE THE FACTS.I am no Xbox fan, and i never will be, BUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY, NEEDS TO BE HEARD.IT DOESN'T F***ING MATTER THAT KH3 IS ON XBOX ONE. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE'RE FINALLY GETTING IT, AND ITS ON PS4. ALL OF YOU FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS NEED TO SHUT UP AND SMELL THE ROSES, AND COME TO YOUR SENSES. WE'RE GETTING THE DAMN GAME. BE F***ING HAPPY. BESIDES, ALL THAT THIS WILL DO IS MAKE OUR FANBASE STRONGER AND MAKE KH MORE POPULAR LIKE FINAL FANTASY. SO WHAT IF ITS ON THE NEXT XBOX? WE'RE STILL GETTING IT FOR PLAYSTATION. I can understand all of you being pissed if it was Xbox exclusive, BUT ITS NOT, SO GET OVER IT, OK???????????????????????? I used to be like you yesterday. I was whining about KH not being on PS3, but i got over it. Im willing to buy the amazing PS4 for this, even if it'll take me awhile to save up for it. YOU GUYS NEED TO DO THE SAME. SO STOP WHINING, AND START CELEBRATING. AFTER 6 YEARS SINCE KH2FM CAME OUT, WE'RE FINALLY GETTING Kingdom Hearts 3. Unless you guys would rather have it that we WOULDN'T GET THE GAME FOR 200 MORE YEARS OR LONGER. STOP YOUR COMPLAINING, WE'RE GETTING THE DAMN GAME. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE REAL, TRUE, DIEHARD Kingdom Hearts FANS. BUT YOU'RE ALL BUTTHURT FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THE GAME IS NOT PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE. IT DOESN'T MATTER GUYS, ARE YOU ALL BLIND?? JUST BE HAPPY THE GAME IS COMING OUT, OR GET OUT. IF YOU ARE PISSED AT IT NOT BEING EXCLUSIVE, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A KH FAN, CAUSE A REAL ONE WOULDN'T WHINE LIKE THIS FOR THAT SIMPLE LITTLE THING, AND WOULD JUST ACCEPT IT AND BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO NOMURA AND SQUARE THAT ITS ACTUALLY GOING TO COME OUT IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS. Jesus Christ.

I agree completely. I understand that people here like Sony, but to think it's the end of the firetrucking world because they are releasing it on Xbox one is just downright stupid. If they don't like the Xbox One, that's fine, a lot of people don't. However, I would prefer it if they would hold off on being the biggest group of ignorant people on the face of the planet, shut up, and buy it for the Ps4 like they originally intended anyways... Yet, noooo, "Xbox One sucks, Xbox One doesn't deserve KHIII, Why would they put KHIII on a failure, why must I have such a boner for Sony that I cannot bear to have any series I like be on the Xbox One AND Ps4?" Meh.

PS4, Xbox One, and no Wii U... Crap. I wouldn't mind getting KHIII with slightly lower graphical quality, I just wish it was on Wii U... Nintendo's had a good record with KH games, anyway. 

Unfortunately, many developers are refusing to develop for the Wii U. It simply is not up to par with the two other consoles being released this fall. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it has severe limitations that limit what a developer can do.

Honestly it's for the best, if KH3 also had to run on the Wii U the quality would surely suffer as it would have to be made to fit those limitations.