Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One

-sigh- As much I'm not an Xbox fan and just hearing that its going to be on the Xbox One as well kinda messed me up a bit, but its their decision... And this is just opportunity knocking on Xbox user's doors... Funny thing after seeing the Kingdom Hearts 3 teaser trailer, I was excited yes but I went back to normal and had a bad feeling that something was going to happen. Perhaps hearing that it was going to be on Xbox One as well was the bad feeling... But hey... Its just opportunity and I'm done saying what I have to say about the Xbox One...

When too many games go multi-platform and console exclusives become fewer, it demotes healthy competition between video game companies. There's less incentive to make killer apps when everybody is batting for both teams and no longer trying to surpass each other.

The massive numbers of exclusives across all systems and the competitiveness between the companies is what helped make gaming gens like the Genesis/SNES, PS1/N64, and PS2/Xbox/GC gens so good. When too much is multi-platform, then there's hardly any point in even having different consoles.

I'm not saying every game should be exclusive to a system, but a lot more need to be. Otherwise, gaming will continue to stagnate.

I'm surprised, but hey, MORE Kingdom Hearts FANS! Which means more KH fanfiction! What we need is a cool thing now, like what MLP has with 'join the herd' or Star Wars and 'Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies' type of thing. How about 'Recruit into the Organization'?

I'm surprised, but hey, MORE Kingdom Hearts FANS! Which means more KH fanfiction! What we need is a cool thing now, like what MLP has with 'join the herd' or Star Wars and 'Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies' type of thing. How about 'Recruit into the Organization'?

join the organization, we have cool coats

Well good S.E is thinking to put it in other console.... But alot of ppl want to get PS4 now, since the BAD conditions on the xbox one like used games, always need to be conected to the internet in your xbox one ect ect.

Im not mad, but if KH sells better on Xbox one then Ps4 (which I'm not assume) they can make KH games exclusive for Xbox one.

That will not happen. Its extremely unlikely anyways. I don't think it will sell horrible on the Xbox One, but KHIII for the Ps4 will without a doubt sell better. Even in the near non-exsistant possibility that it did sell better on the Xbox One, Square would only implement exclusivity if they had a death wish. It would be one of the worse decisions in video game history, and Square's not that stupid.

I don't mind Xbox One but why in the world didn't they include Wii U? I mean they include Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS but not Wii U? They should include Kingdom Hearts III with Wii U.

I'm not complaining that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to the XBOX One. Gives more people the chance to play if somebody hates the PS4, and wants an XBOX One. Although I agree it should have been a PS4 exclusive, it doesn't seem like a drastic decision.

I hope it actually is going to be on PS4. Remember with Final Fantasy Versus 13, when they said they were putting it on the PS3, but now it's on the PS4? :

People are gonna buy the Xbox one? O_o