Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anya

What are you most afraid of?

I guess I'm just curious to see what some of you guys are afraid of...

For me it's(I'm deathly afraid of these things...)

Mirrors(not because of bloody mary,I just don't trust reflections)

Dolls(So many reasons...)

Raccoons(when I was little I may have been attacked by one...)

And if you have heard of the myth,The Blacked Eyed Children..I'm terrified of them..

Edited by lolitacosplayer

Sputum disgusts me.

Kissing.  Seriously.  Sucking on a 20 foot tube of fecal matter repulses me.  But that's all that people want.  So, on top of that, I'm afraid that I'll really deeply like someone one day, but that they won't want any sort of relationship with me because of my aversions to such things. 

I'm afraid of people dying because then everyone gets upset when I fail to display emotions of upset-ness and start calling me rude thing like "heartless" and "monster" which makes me feel like a terrible person and depresses me, because I do have feelings.

Scraping my teeth on cement.

Scared people.  The second people stop thinking and start reacting, I start packing for my trip to the nearest deserted island.

And that's everything I can think of off the top of my head.  

tornadoes, self firetrucking explanatory 

trees getting struck by lightning and hitting my house because i live right next to the firetrucking woods and ive seen someone on my road get their house hit by a tree

jumping off of things, don't even know why i mean i've never broken anything that way

dying before i go to canada

judgement

oh and glitches.  its not that i'm most afraid of it, but its just such a goofy thing to be afraid of i mean whats up with that

-Spiders

-Roaches (standard & hissing)

-Death (I'm scared where will I end up)

-Natural Catastrophes (Tornadoes,Tsunamis,etc. You will see me stuck at the weather channel 24/7)

Out of all Natural disasters take a toll on me. It could be oceans away from me and I will still panic.