Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a New Outfit in Kh3?

• Yes, and why?
    • No, and why?

Used in the tutorial. I know, "that doesn't even count" BUT, it was included. Can't say it wasn't.

Oh haha yeah i just ignored that little waste of 7 minutes. lol You are correct though. But hey the Kh1 outfit was in KH2, so anything can can happen!

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that changing his outfit WILL get rid of the Drive Forms? The clothes are special. Why should Sora get new clothes? Does he want a downgrade? His KH2 outfit looks just fine, too. Think about it, he got these clothes not just because he grew, but also for the powers that these clothes gave him. Drive Forms were epic and unless he gets new clothes that also have Drive Forms, it'll just downgrade him.

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that changing his outfit WILL get rid of the Drive Forms? The clothes are special. Why should Sora get new clothes? Does he want a downgrade? His KH2 outfit looks just fine, too. Think about it, he got these clothes not just because he grew, but also for the powers that these clothes gave him. Drive Forms were epic and unless he gets new clothes that also have Drive Forms, it'll just downgrade him.

it doesn't have to mean, when the outfit changes that the drive forms dissapears.

Who knows that Yen sid or the Fairy fayssss (Or whatever those 3 fattyss call) use there magic power to give him drive forms again.

it doesn't have to mean, when the outfit changes that the drive forms dissapears.

Who knows that Yen sid or the Fairy fayssss (Or whatever those 3 fattyss call) use there magic power to give him drive forms again.

I hope that's the case.

Same outfit because Drive Forms and it has firetrucking chaps.

There's a interview where Nourma said that things like soras outfit and battle gameplay haven't been revealed so look toward to that. So that's basically if almost not certainly a confirmation that sora will have a new costume for KH3. Now armor I don't know but I hope he does!!

i think Sora should get a new outfit like in BBS what Ventus,Aqua, and Terra had. He should have those things to put the armor on on his shoulder, it'll really resemble Ventus and how much Sora has grown

It did say mature Sora. i hope to see him more around 20 ish. I would be okay with him maturing to be like Zack Fair.

whoawhowhowhowhoa. as far as the timeline goes, its been around 1 or two years since kingdom hearts two happened. So we're talking about him still being a teen. But maybe nomura will make kh 3 have a time span of a couple of years. but i think the oldest we're ever going to see him in is about 16 or 17.