Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King.Mickey

Oswald The Lucky Rabbit in KH 3.

I fail to see how Oswald would be one of the thirteen darknesses, or even as a light. For one, as other have said before me, it would be too random for him to suddenly appear after no hints whatsoever in the past. And secondly (with the darkness thing); I don't know about anyone else, but all of the members shown at the end of 3D were definitely not small in size like Mickey.

Sure, put him in the next saga, it would be great. Now, however, when there are already so many unanswered questions that will supposedly wrap up in KH3, Oswald would only raise more and seem forced.

I shall point this out again, since this thread has been raised from the dead.

I think it would be better to hold off until KH4, or at least tease him at the end of the game somehow.  Then Oswald can have his own role in the next saga.

I agree. I think they shouldn't add on too much for KH3. In terms of bigger worlds, and a lot more additional things. Maybe holding it off until the next saga would make sense. 

already got a boss introduction ready 

Sora: Oswald....Mickey cares for you...why can't you see that!

Oswald: Cares for me, huh? Than WHY did he just abandon me to hold a stupid key?! He had to be king, he had to bea  Keyblade Master?!! Me; I have NOTHING! NOTHING TO LOSE, AND NO REASON TO FOLLOW HIM!  (the "Encounter" starts as a dark arua surrounds him) Mickey Mouse...drown in darkness

I thought up a story: Oswald, Ortensia and everyone else who eventually ends up in the wasteland once lived in Disney Kingdom until Xehanort, unseen, attackedand took their hearts so that the fated battle could happen exactly as it needed to. Yen Sid created the Wasteland (before it was called Wasteland) for those who lost their hearts so that they would not become heartless but they can no longer leave without their hearts, tying into the Epic Mickey plot, and Kingship was passed down to Mickey. Mickey was destroyed that his brother could never leave, although he and others can enter the land, so Mickey used the power of Yen Sid's brush in order to revive the hearts of the inhabitants which caused the Thinner Disaster. This would lead into the plot of Epic Mickey where Oswald and Ortensia are forced to fight the Blot and now the world is Wasteland. Oswald locked himself away in Mickeyjunk mountain (I can't come up with a good reason for it existing) in grief and hatred of his brother. And of course they can learn to love eachother again like in Epic Mickey.

Best I got for now!

I thought up a story: Oswald, Ortensia and everyone else who eventually ends up in the wasteland once lived in Disney Kingdom until Xehanort, unseen, attackedand took their hearts so that the fated battle could happen exactly as it needed to. Yen Sid created the Wasteland (before it was called Wasteland) for those who lost their hearts so that they would not become heartless but they can no longer leave without their hearts, tying into the Epic Mickey plot, and Kingship was passed down to Mickey. Mickey was destroyed that his brother could never leave, although he and others can enter the land, so Mickey used the power of Yen Sid's brush in order to revive the hearts of the inhabitants which caused the Thinner Disaster. This would lead into the plot of Epic Mickey where Oswald and Ortensia are forced to fight the Blot and now the world is Wasteland. Oswald locked himself away in Mickeyjunk mountain (I can't come up with a good reason for it existing) in grief and hatred of his brother. And of course they can learn to love eachother again like in Epic Mickey.Best I got for now!

I'm confused, this comes under 'Varnish' but I wrote this. Is anyone else having this bug because every comment is under the same name. If this is somehow normal, I'm new here.

I'm confused, this comes under 'Varnish' but I wrote this. Is anyone else having this bug because every comment is under the same name. If this is somehow normal, I'm new here.

lol it's funny to see my thread bumped after this long. Yes, I'm the topic creator. And they do this every April 1st.

Well, I heard Square Enix mention that Kingdom Hearts III would bring back "forgotten masters," which could be a hint of Oswald being brought back.

I've actually had a conversation with my brother about this. Since Oswald has been confirmed to be Mickey's older brother, that made us wonder something... How is Mickey the King of Disney Castle, since it's usually older siblings that would take the throne? This is when we came up with a storyline for Oswald. We said he was gone for a long time to become a Keyblade master, so long, in fact, that Mickey and their father (the former king) assumed he was dead and had Mickey made the crown prince. The old king soon falls ill and dies, leaving Mickey to take over the throne. Oswald actually completes his goal of becoming a Keyblade master, but shortly after loses his heart. Since his is so strong, it does leave behind a Nobody (we took influence from Epic Mickey). He does not scramble up his name because "What's the point, I've got nothing to hide," and resides in the Forgotten World. Remembering how he is called as a Keyblade wielder to try and destroy the darkness, he tries to do exactly that. He is not completely unsuccessful, being powerful enough to get rid of a large amount of heartless at a time, he knows he can't do it alone, but this drive is what keeps him going.

He at first tries to reach Mickey, whom he knows is also a Keyblade master, but he can't send him any messages (they don't go through.) When Oswald tries to find out why Mickey isn't coming, he then hears that his father has passed away, and that Mickey was crowned king in his place. This makes him very bitter and resentful of his brother.

I'd say he would be a great big part of the story, mostly as an emotional arc where someone is against Mickey but not evil. He'd probably tell Sora that they "Don't need 'His Highness. (Refusing to call him by name.)' You can do it on your own." He, at first, is very abrasive toward the company, and in fact refuses to help calling them a waste of his time, but eventually helps out. Even then when either Sora or Goofy tries to thank him he replies with "I didn't help you because I like you. I helped because it has to be done."

He eventually gets his heart back after a reconciliation with Mickey, who finally found out that Oswald was alive, putting aside differences because it isn't what their father would have wanted.