Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
waytothexdawnx

Hey guys, please vote!

So my hair salon is nominated for BEST hair color and so far, I'm in first place! PLEASE vote for my salon! This recognition is HUGE for me since Im competing with people who have been open for years and my salon is only 4 months old. I'll REALLY appreciate it! All you need to do is select Cut, Bang, Blow Hair Studio, type in your email and thats it! Please & thank you!!! :)

http://grandstrand.happeningmag.com/happeninglist/2013/hair-color/

i voted :D

good hair matters to me a lot, i get my hair cut every 2 months but only a trim and maintenance, i have a super perm at the moment which is constantly mistaken for an afro but i'm sure you know the difference :)

Thank you so much!!

Haha yes, I definitely know the difference :)

Voted, you are doing pretty good so far. Did you create the salon or are you working there? I think I might go to it if there is one in NYC if its good. xD

Voted. Wish you good luck.

Good luck!

Voted. Wow your're doing really well!

Thank you guys so much!!

Shana I own the hair salon haha. I opened it 4 months ago. I'm also the head hair stylist there. I'm only in Myrtle Beach right now, but I would love to open a hair salon or 2 back up north some day.

Thank you guys for the votes! It means the world to me :)