Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Destiny Islands/Dark Meridian-Realm of Darkness linked?

Maybe that's how Eraqus's keyblade got to the beach in the kh3 trailer? It didn't look like Aqua needed it anymore since no heartless were around.

The destiny islands look similar to each other with the sun and the beach.

In kh2 somehow Kairi's message in a bottle made it to sora and riku in the DM.  Maybe aqua let it float away into the ocean and it made it all the way across to the kh3 teaser.

Maybe it was there for no reason cause it's a concept trailer.

If you can show me where se said that it was a concept/beta trailer (it's a teaser) then I guess you could be right. Why put that specific keyblade when it'd be easier to just put in the kingdom key which is more recognizable to kingdom hearts and fans?

If you can show me where se said that it was a concept/beta trailer (it's a teaser) then I guess you could be right. Why put that specific keyblade when it'd be easier to just put in the kingdom key which is more recognizable to kingdom hearts and fans?

They put it together just to show off what it will look like. Nomura even said it wasn't time to show it. They always change the game from the original footage. It was most likely there to show the contention between the characters or to point out that BBS is relevant.

They put it together just to show off what it will look like. Nomura even said it wasn't time to show it. They always change the game from the original footage. It was most likely there to show the contention between the characters or to point out that BBS is relevant.

I read everything about kh3 (articles on this site) and couldn't find anything about nomura saying it wasn't time to show it or that it was a beta trailer. I did find that the game has been in development for 3 years (what they did during that time is unknown but I'd think they could of accomplished more than a 20 second cut scene and 30 seconds of gameplay).

People are skeptical about whats in the trailer bc things are always changing from trailer to trailer along the way and they also change their minds and change direction sometimes even . This is very typical ..This is still very early in development as stated by Nomura here :

We were surprised that you would release a KHIII trailer so soon, what with KH 3D [Dream Drop Distance] (hereon KH3D) and KH -1.5 HD ReMIX- still so recent.

Nomura: I know there are many fans who are restless because we have only released spin off titles since KHII, so I decided to announce it along with FFXV. Looking at the stage of development, though, I do think perhaps it is a bit early to be announcing it.