Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Skyace 65

so for anyone wondering about pixar/marvel/star wars..

this just got released on IGN http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-kingdom-hearts-creator-speaks-on-disneys-recent-acquisitions

so its not impossible that we could see some star wars, avengers or pixar. thoughts?

I personally think some pixar franchises would be a great fit in kingdom hearts(though not all) as far as disney and marvel go, maybe marvel if they could pull off the graphics to be just right and star wars if they can make the storyline fit in with movie plots well enough

I have no interest in Marvel or Star Wars.  They have their own games and following that they don't need to get into KH territory.  Pixar I would like, and I'm really hoping they'll manage to get Toy Story in the game this time around.

I dunno it would seem kinda impossible to explain sora being toy sized, and it would also be pretty hard to have the world layed out. wall-e i think would be a really good one to use, incredibles as well.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Star Wars, Marvel and Pixar would ruin KH.. though Pixar does sound good...

marvel probobly wouldn't fit that well, star wars might especially with the themes, and its  not like the series is a stranger to having human(as in actor) characters in it.

I dunno it would seem kinda impossible to explain sora being toy sized, and it would also be pretty hard to have the world layed out. wall-e i think would be a really good one to use, incredibles as well.

marvel probobly wouldn't fit that well, star wars might especially with the themes, and its  not like the series is a stranger to having human(as in actor) characters in it.

But they can make Ven the size of a mouse :P