Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Do you think this is the Kingdom Hearts III Version of Dearly Beloved? 

the video was taken from the Video Game Orchestra at Boston Symphony Hall last year, Shimomura-san was there too.

It would be awesome if it is! if not, Shimomura-san should make more better than this for KIINGDOM HEARTS III

by the way I'm planning to form a 'collaboration of KH13's musicians' project, I will post about it this weekend where a lot of kh13 members are online... ^^

A collaboration of kh13's musicians sounds like a great idea! Please please count me in on this! :)

That was an absolutely beautiful version of a beautiful song. I don't think it will be the one for 3 but I am sure there is an equally as beautiful or even more beautiful version of it just waiting for us when we hit that main menu for the first time and every time following that.

This is beautiful. It flowed so smoothly and wonderfully...it made me tear up a bit. This would be an awesome piece for the game but who knows, they might come up with something equally as fantastic or maybe even better.

If Shimomura really loved this version, I bet she would make a much better version of Dearly Beloved from VGO and her own flare and style into it. 

If not, she's gonna definitely make the best Dearly Beloved there ever was for Kingdom Hearts III. The anticipation is killing me even though I know it won't come out for another 2-3 years...

The video does not work with me but I really liked the version that has been used in the kh timeline. It really descriped the key blade war In my opinion The can make one better than it or something like it

Do you think this is the Kingdom Hearts III Version of Dearly Beloved? 

the video was taken from the Video Game Orchestra at Boston Symphony Hall last year, Shimomura-san was there too.

It would be awesome if it is! if not, Shimomura-san should make more better than this for KIINGDOM HEARTS III

by the way I'm planning to form a 'collaboration of KH13's musicians' project, I will post about it this weekend where a lot of kh13 members are online... ^^

I didn't realize this.Save the spot for me!! xD

Edited by Hazimie