Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Crown Unlimit

Kid Icarus: Uprising

I really wanted to know, because I am probably going to buy it on Sunday and I was just wondering if you guys liked it. I think the mulitplayer looks interesting, and from the gameplay I have seen, it looks like a fun game. I also like the fact that there are a bunch of different weapons to choose from. So yeah, did anyone like it? Does it have a replay-value? And would you recommend it to someone that likes action/adventure RPG's?

If it's got the style of gameplay you like.  I've been watching a Let's Play of it and personally don't think I'd like it so haven't spent my money on it, but it's all up to personal opinion.

I would say it is one of the best game on 3DS right now. The story is pretty good, but it is kinda short. The characters are pretty good to be around, have a nice personality and their dialogue, will surely bring a laugh or two. The online is pretty good and fun, the stages are varied, and with the big variety of weapons, their is always diversity of other players, with unique play styles. So I would say it is worth it.

Best game on 3DS.

Wow, that sure is a strong opinion. That REALLY lets me know that it is worth it.

Thanks everyone! I'll have to talk some of my friends into getting it so we can play together lol

So, is anyone up to play Kid Icarus: Uprising online multiplayer with me? This will be a free for all battle if anyone's interested. I'm in the mood to fight someone in the game.

Posted Image

I plan to use this thread for tournaments, and such. This thread is used to mainly discuss FCs, this game, and some weapons, so slight spoilers may occur!

However, if you're here, I assume you have the game anyways.

Now, the way I plan for the tournaments to work, is either:

Best Team of 3

OR

Best Solo

Say we start up a 'Best Team of 3' Tournament. Basically we can have it the 'Standard' rules, we can handicap the Team Bar, and even mix it up with only one type of item!

-------------------------------

Best Team of 3
Team Bar: 3000
Weapon type: Claws

I'm not exactly sure on if these could even work, unless we had enough people. We can still have the 'Best Solo' battles with XXX number of 1v1's.

• Best Team of 3: Standard: Any weapon type
  • Best Team of 3: Standard: Staffs

ABOVE ARE POSSIBLE TOURNAMENTS AT THE MOMENT!

If you want a friendly battle, then the template:

3DS Name:

FC:

Favourite Weapon type:

Favourite Weapon:

If you want to attend to a Tournament, then the template:

3DS Name:

FC:

Favourite Weapon type:

Favourite Weapon:

Best Weapon:

Least Favourite Weapon type:

Favourite Stage:

Tournament: (One of the 'POSSIBLE' tournaments)

Any questions? Feel free to ask in this thread or a PM! Also, I am taking in ONE co-Tournament Host/Hostess. Consult me through a PM if you wish to be it, please.

(CO-HOSTER [And me] CAN JOIN IN TOURNAMENTS!)

The good thing about the Tournaments, is that the ones with specific weapons encourage you to use different ones!

I doubt we WILL get far, but eeh...

Have fun, and even if you lose, don't feel bad! Others might have been playing longer than you!

Edited by SoraBlade

So, you can still join in the battles!

Lol, it wouldn't be much of a tournament so much as a 'love game' (as it's said in tennis) if I competed xDxNow do a 2.5 BbS Arena Tournament (so hope they make that online! >.<) and I would stand a chance- though I prefer teaming up with people rather than fighting them to tell the truth xD

Lol, it wouldn't be much of a tournament so much as a 'love game' (as it's said in tennis) if I competed xDxNow do a 2.5 BbS Arena Tournament (so hope they make that online! >.<) and I would stand a chance- though I prefer teaming up with people rather than fighting them to tell the truth xD

So, would you like to be with my team if we ever start this up?