Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SoraKH

Pocahontas and KHIII

Plus Naminé, Xehanort and the Final Fantasy characters. But yeah I wish the aging was consistent across ALL the characters. Huey, Dewey and Louie have looked like children for over 10 years!

Yeah, but Quack Pack was a terrible show.

Pocahontas would be awesome! Could you imagine the keyblade? I would love to see the older disney movies turned into worlds for kh3 like black cauldron, sword in the stone, jungle book, and maybe even a different twist of 101 Dalmatians. I'm so psyched for this game!

And I wouldn't mind another world where you could change into an animal like you did in kh2. Maybe they could include brother bear and you would change into your spirit animal or something!

Edited by Lalalablah

I meant that they look the same in Birth By Sleep as they do in Kingdom Hearts 2. 

I know. The show I'm referring to is a late nineties cartoon in which Huey, Dewey, and Louie were in their teenage years. The show wasn't that good, and is enough to make me not want to see Disney age their core of characters again (with the exception being Max, as that was written particularly well).

I know. The show I'm referring to is a late nineties cartoon in which Huey, Dewey, and Louie were in their teenage years. The show wasn't that good, and is enough to make me not want to see Disney age their core of characters again (with the exception being Max, as that was written particularly well).

Oh right, I didn't know that! I used to watch Ducktales when I was very young but I don't remember that show. Which by the sound of it is probably a good thing.

Pocahontas world would be amazing for Kingdom Hearts 3. Especially Grandmother Willow being brought to life, with the new game graphics.

The story line would be perfect as well, for the end battle, this film contains that theme of war and a sense of final and epicness of all worlds.