Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've been thinking how incredibly incredible would it be to have a world based of the Incredibles? I mean just thinking about all the combos you could do with Mr. Incredible is well- incredible! Not to mention how cool ( or incredible ) a boss fight against Syndrome would be!

I've been thinking how incredibly incredible would it be to have a world based of the Incredibles? I mean just thinking about all the combos you could do with Mr. Incredible is well- incredible! Not to mention how cool ( or incredible ) a boss fight against Syndrome would be!

I blanked out for a moment trying to figure out how many times you used the word "incredible", haha.

I don't necessarily want Pixar worlds in KHIII, I'd prefer it if they stayed with the animated ones, but I do love The Incredibles, and I would definitely enjoy a world based on that movie.

What could be neat is if Sora and co. have to put on disguises on the world, and assume alternate "super hero" identities in order to blend in. 

Would be neat, much more preferred than Star Wars or Marvel to me.  I'd like to see them don superhero costumers like Columned-Munny said, that would be so epic