Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Text Dante's Journal (I)

That's right. Big story is on my mind and I'm here to give you some story work. Now I'm only posting the Prologue for now,

________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

Aaron walked through the dirty streets of justice. The sky was red. Everything was black. Darkness filled the city. And human lifes were changed. All because of the company....

As Aaron walked, he kept talking to himself. He kept saying things like, "100 years ago...", "I regret not helping him..." and "I should of helped...". He spoke of gibberish words no one would understand.

"Hey stranger, don't you want to buy something?" Aaron turned around to the shop he pasted. He walked back and stood in front of the shop. A man, covered with a dark black cloak, was sitting there. He waved his hand over the set of items. "I have lots of stuff you can buy. They aren't expensive, but they aint cheap either," said the man. Aaron starred at them but there was no point. He is just as worthless as items. He began to walk away, and the man panicked. He yelled, "WAIT! Don't go! I need money to buy some food. Cmon, I got more items to look at. Don't leave." He had a bookself with lots of stuff on it, starting with jewerly to books. However, he kept rocking it back and forth, and it leaned over the man. He closed his eyes and raised his hands to protected himself.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that Aaron was standing over him, with a finger holding the bookself. He pushed it back, making the bookself tumble down. But something flew in the air, and hit Aaron on the head, which made him scratch his head. Aaron looked at where the object was, and he picked it up. It wasn't heavy but it definitly wasn't light. It was wrapped in a brown paper bag. The man tried to grab it, saying, "THAT one is not for sale!" but Aaron pushed him away and ripped the paper off. With his curious eyes, he saw was a bunch of notebooks, tied with a stringed. He ripped the string off as well, and took the first one. It was very dusty so it was hard to read anything on the cover. With one big breath of air, he blew the dust off and starred at the cover. All it said was Dante's Journal.

He thought to himself about it. Then memories poured right into his head, with a boy writing that journal. With that, he said, "Dante.....Dante!"

Want to read more?!? Well wait until summer time DX

Anyways, the story is not really about what you just read.

The real story is about Dante, Now I don't want to spoil what happens to him or anything, but next chapter is about Dante and his childhood before becoming a hero.

Now the part you just read is 100 years after Dante's life. Aaron is somebody from his life time, as he knows Dante. Now he isn't old, which will explain what happens to him through out the stories. Let's just say...his life starts to go downhill.

And your probably wondering....why is there a I with Dante's Journal...well that's the first story. When that's done, II will join in, then III, IV, V, and VI (Not sure if I will continue it though). But you will see other stories as they are spin-offs. Eh, I think side stories sound better.

Exactly what I plan to do with The Adventures of Veinxs Poisenberry after the main story is finished. I've written and re-written sequals and side-stories of it. If I ever finish the main story (maybe i'll abridge it lol :P) those will be posted up as well. Good proluge as well. I know i've heard of the name Dante before....BUT WHERE?! Somewhere in my research? idk....

Possibly i've seen an ad or so. I thought he came from somewhere else though, i'm sure Dante was the name of a guy that was given the priviledge to walk across the circles of Hell and record the 7 deadly sins.

i think your refering to the poems rooted from the famous Dante's Inferno

lol which was made into a game recently

YES! THATS WHAT IT WAS!!! Dante's Inferno.