Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SHAZOW

KH III Available for Preorder on Amazon

Amazon now has Kingdom Hearts III now for Pre Order.

It does have a place holder for date and price and will be updated when Square Enix anounces the Date and Price. Sony has confirmed that the price of PS4 games will remain the same as PS3 games.

So expect Kingdom Hearts III to be 59.99 if sony keeps its word on price points :)

If Square Enix were to release this on PC, I think I could actually kill people with happiness.I really really REALLY want to play this when it comes out, but it's not worth £400 to me, sadly :PAlso they only just announced it was in development, so I wouldn't expect it next year

Edited by ObsidianEagle

Hm yeah mayby not like the PS4 games will be $100.

Next generation games are always more expensive. Actually it is understable.

That price is worth for KH3 but for other games. Yeah I hope it will be €60.

Hm I see the price of WatchDogs is listed $60. Weird prices.

Edited by KH4Real

Is this a joke?! Around 100 euros for a GAME?! I can't believe it... It took me 6 years to own a PS3, and it was second-handed... I even bought a damn 3DS for Dream Drop Distance and it costed me a TRIP to Spain!...

And now... I get to knwo that a PS4 is around 400 euros and the game itself ithat exdpensive?! How am I supposed to follow this series that I love so much and put so much time into it if it will be IMPOSSIBLE for me to play?!

I don't have age enough to have a DECENT JOB...

Is this a joke?! Around 100 euros for a GAME?! I can't believe it... It took me 6 years to own a PS3, and it was second-handed... I even bought a damn 3DS for Dream Drop Distance and it costed me a TRIP to Spain!...

And now... I get to knwo that a PS4 is around 400 euros and the game itself ithat exdpensive?! How am I supposed to follow this series that I love so much and put so much time into it if it will be IMPOSSIBLE for me to play?!

I don't have age enough to have a DECENT JOB...

I think it is wrong listed. I have looked through the most PS4 games and they are all $60.

Knack, Infamous, Killzone.