Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reyn

How strong will Sora become in KH3? And will the other keyblade wielders be able to keep up with his new strength?

We've already seen how powerful he is in KH2 with the drive forms, and how he's pretty much as strong if not stronger in DDD. But it was said by Nomura that during the MoM, Sora unlocked the TRUE STRENGTH of the keyblade. But he probably couldn't showcase as well in DDD, due to the fact that he was in a dream and had the body of his 14 year old self, rather than his older 15 year old self who could pull of the crazy combo's from KH2 and all of those OP abilties. This could mean that in KH3, he'll probably be Uber powerful in comparison to KH2, and be so much stronger. The question is, will the other keyblade wielders be able to match up with him, or will he surpass them all in strength. I think maybe Riku and Aqua could catch up or come close to Sora's level, but i doubt the others will.

Since he's the main character, he'll probably become the strongest as the story goes on, probably toward the end. But throughout most of it, I'd say Terra and Aqua would be stronger. Maybe Riku will be up there too, since he's a master. 

Since he's the main character, he'll probably become the strongest as the story goes on, probably toward the end. But throughout most of it, I'd say Terra and Aqua would be stronger. Maybe Riku will be up there too, since he's a master. 

I was actually thinking about that the other day, but logically speaking Aqua would be stronger than Terra or Ventus, because well, Terra is basically MX xD unless he takes some of his power... and Ventus he has been in a very long Nap, while Aqua she has been defending her ass in the Realm of Darkness.So a lot of EXP gained xDAnd well Sora, main protagonist, saving the worlds a couple times, Yeah He Lifts.

Main protagonist power pretty much guarantees this but I'm sure Riku can also fit in this category as well too.

IDK, Nomura could pull a Deus Ex Machina out of his ass and make Riku surpass Sora, or some other keyblade wielder surpass Sora in power. Its rare, but sometimes, even Main Protagonist power doesn't mean a fellow protagonist could surpass the main character. It happened in DBZ with Gohan surpassing his father, so it could happen here. I wouldn't be too surprised if that happened. But chances are that Sora will end up being the absolute strongest.

Well in Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora should already be a Keyblade Master so yeah he should be way stronger than was in Kingdom Hearts 2. However in my opinion Sora and Riku would be in the same level. But Terra and Aqua would be a lot stronger and than Sora and Riku because they have been training almost their whole life while Sora and Riku have been training for a least a year?

IDK, Nomura could pull a Deus Ex Machina out of his ass and make Riku surpass Sora, or some other keyblade wielder surpass Sora in power. Its rare, but sometimes, even Main Protagonist power doesn't mean a fellow protagonist could surpass the main character. It happened in DBZ with Gohan surpassing his father, so it could happen here. I wouldn't be too surprised if that happened. But chances are that Sora will end up being the absolute strongest.

Well based on DDD you can say that's already happening with Riku but one can also reason that Riku himself is a main protagonist too if they wanted to at this point.

Well based on DDD you can say that's already happening with Riku but one can also reason that Riku himself is a main protagonist too if they wanted to at this point.

True, but only KH3 will tell for sure.

I was actually thinking about that the other day, but logically speaking Aqua would be stronger than Terra or Ventus, because well, Terra is basically MX xD unless he takes some of his power... and Ventus he has been in a very long Nap, while Aqua she has been defending her ass in the Realm of Darkness.So a lot of EXP gained xDAnd well Sora, main protagonist, saving the worlds a couple times, Yeah He Lifts.

I didn't really mean that in any particular order. I do agree that Aqua will be the strongest with Terra also being one of the strongest. Until the end when Sora gets really strong, I somehow see the game ending with either Sora sacrificing himself for his friends, or being replaced as main character by another character in the next

KH game

I think Terra will be the strongest, if we get to play as him, but it'd probably be likely he'd need to train or learn new abilities after being saved.  That in terms of brute strength and not strength of heart, which in this game tends to add power.  I suspect it to be that since Ven's heart was in Sora for so long that he too managed to learn some of the abilities and grow so when he awakens he may be weak at first and they'd prob put him somewhere safe to recooperate but when he does get involved he'll be much stronger than his BBS self.  

But as a mix between strength of heart and actual strength Sora will probably come first.  I'm sure Aqua, Mickey and Riku as masters will have some untold strength too but we'll most likely get the impression Sora is the only one who can finalize any damage in the main battle.  

I don't really think he'll be more powerful than Xehanort exactly. Based off of the past games Sora has a way of overcoming the odds. Mainly with help from his friends. For example. There is no way Sora could have defeated Xemnas on his own. He needed the help of Riku and even still it was a struggle for the both of them. I believe that sort of thing will still be the case. You don't want to just completely over power the villain in a video game. Kingdom Hearts is good at balancing characters. (story wise that is) So I am sure he wont be more powerful than the others. Actually it is possible he will be weaker than a lot of the other keyblade wielders.

Considering he is REALLY far behind at least 3 of the 6 other keyblade wielders at the moment not including Mickey, I don't think it will be too much of an issue for them to keep up.  The real question is: How does he plan to catch up?

Sora kinda needs to be a little OP right now if we are to believe he can take down several former final bosses acting as a team(even if they don't fight together he still has to run the gauntlet). Riku will be in a similar range, no doubt. The only ones to be concerned for are Kairi and Lea. And seeing as Lea is a fan favorite... Yeah, Kairi might get kidnapped.