Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kiss  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Kiss or no kiss?

• Kiss
    • No Kiss
    • Maybe

I think I will tear up if they kiss (out of joy, not because I'm crazy for soriku..)

Just imagine what the scene would be like with the theme song playing in the background and the camera rotating around them. So cute! ^.^

And it doesn't have to be a full make out session, maybe just a little peck. Idk.

Wait, there's a Sora and Riku pairing?! WTFFFFFFFFUUUUUDGE!!? How in the heck do people see that? I don't! I just see them as brothers, thats how me and my best friend is too!

I don't personally ship it outside of OT3, but I don't think it's necessarily invalid? There's enough material in the games that I can see why people DO ship it (KH3D comes to mind), and I mean, there's enough to ship Kairi and Riku, too. I doubt Sora/Riku would happen simply because western media is heteronormative, though. There's this idea that slash pairings are inappropriate for kids, which is pretty weird, IMO. Really, though, keeping it vague allows for more freedom of interpretation. There's a very clear Sora and Kairi spark, but I can also see how people might interpret it as really close friendship, I suppose. I'd actually prefer KH3 to end with the trio holding hands together. That would be cute.

Shipping be damned, I think romance would just unnecessarily distract players from the actual values of the series. Sorry, Sora, but I want you in the forever friend zone (or gay best friend zone, which is virtually the same).

Nomura said in an interview that Sora is more matured in kh 3. He's 18(LEGALLLL lol jk) and Nomura said kairi and sora are gonna have a more intimate relationship now, so it's definitely possible. I'm pretty sure Nomura said in another interview too that he almost have sora and kairi kiss in the second game but decided to not have it happen for whatever reason, so i'm really anticipating this.

I kind of want them too because it just seems like it has to happen but at the same time, it's a rated E(10+) game so I kind of doubt they will kiss.

But who knows? 

How do u know it will be rated E10+?  Maybe it could be rated T.

Honestly, I would love for Sora and Kiari to kiss and finally hook up, but I think the reality of it is that Sora isn't mature enough for it and therefore it will not happen in KH3.
Edited by Kingdom Hearts Gaurdian

Going to happen but not in this game, I imagine this is the part where it's awkward teenage crush time with riku, Donald, goofy, and friends playing Mach maker, kairi needs more development first

Riku would be so mad and jealous :P

I don't personally ship it outside of OT3, but I don't think it's necessarily invalid? There's enough material in the games that I can see why people DO ship it (KH3D comes to mind), and I mean, there's enough to ship Kairi and Riku, too. I doubt Sora/Riku would happen simply because western media is heteronormative, though. There's this idea that slash pairings are inappropriate for kids, which is pretty weird, IMO. Really, though, keeping it vague allows for more freedom of interpretation. There's a very clear Sora and Kairi spark, but I can also see how people might interpret it as really close friendship, I suppose. I'd actually prefer KH3 to end with the trio holding hands together. That would be cute.

Why I feel there is evidence against a Kairi and Riku ship is Riku's actions on Destiny island. First he risked giving a paopu fruit to Sora for the expressed purpose of Sora sharing it with Kairi, and second he knowingly riled up Sora by saying the winner of their race would get to share one with Kairi. (but as you see when you lose the race, he only did that to mess with Sora) In other words I think he knows Sora likes Kairi, and he doesn't personally want to date her so he teases Sora about it. I personally didn't see that connection until this morning, and I played the game a bajillion times. One could argue that Riku cares more about saving Kairi than being friends with Sora (in KH), because he wants a romantic relationship with her. But a different way of looking at it is that Riku wants to save his friend Kairi, and Sora was both fine and getting in his way.  Honestly the only SoraxRiku pairing I would endorse would be with a version of Xion, since it wouldn't mess with homophobes and would still be Sora (kinda).